What did I do wrong?

imupabove

hi. me and my buddy tinted my car. its been 2 days now. their are bubbles and lines, that i dont know where it came from. he said it will go away in a couple of days. im going to have to re-do everything anyways because i dont think he cleaned the windows very well :[. or didnt get all the liquids out between the tint and window well. not bad for a first timer though but i am not happy with it. can someone please tell me base one these, what you think we did wrong? on one of those pics the tint is crumpled due to anger (not me). i should of paid attention of what he was doing, i thought he knew exactly what he was doing. oh well we learn from our mistakes. ANY tips are appreciated! thank you. here are some pics... .

20% fronts 5% rears

2gv3n2p.jpg

this piece is definitely going to replaced

foqbfa.jpg

Edited by imupabove

iDA-X200/Clarion EQS746

RF T500-1bd

(2) 12" RF HX's

Kicker 350.4

Alpine & Polk Speakers

Stock electrical

hi. me and my buddy tinted my car. its been 2 days now. their are bubbles and lines, that i dont know where it came from. he said it will go away in a couple of days. im going to have to re-do everything anyways because i dont think he cleaned the windows very well :[. or didnt get all the liquids out between the tint and window well. not bad for a first timer though but i am not happy with it. can someone please tell me base one these, what you think we did wrong? on one of those pics the tint is crumpled due to anger (not me). i should of paid attention of what he was doing, i thought he knew exactly what he was doing. oh well we learn from our mistakes. here are some pics... .

20% fronts 5% rears

2gv3n2p.jpg

this piece is definitely going to replaced

foqbfa.jpg

Edited by k3n12ock

is baby shampoo and water a good solution for cleaning windows and apply tint?

iDA-X200/Clarion EQS746

RF T500-1bd

(2) 12" RF HX's

Kicker 350.4

Alpine & Polk Speakers

Stock electrical

this is how i tint side windows cut ur sides and bottom roll the window down do the top edge take the tint off roll the window up put the tint back on the window with with water make a 1/8 inch gap on the bottom shrink the bubble/"fingers" out take it back off crack the window spray the window down scrape the top edge with a razor roll up keep scraping the rest roll it down spray the window again squegee the top edge roll it up squegee the rest roll it down sqegee the top edge again spray the inside and outside of the window the put your film on the outside of the window squegee the inside 1 more time spray it again spray the film peel the film spray the film as you peel apply the film inside be very careful not to "crease" the film basicly folding it there is alot of work involved and you need a decent amount of tools to tint correctly maybe this will help most of your problems are dust and creasing due to not handling the film correctly

Greg,
Triple C Auto Niagara Falls NY

Under construction
2002 Chevy Suburban

pioneer 8000NEX

3 Sets of ARC Audio 6000 components in custom front doors

2 Powerbass midrange in center council

4 Super tweets

2 Focal 900.6 6 channels

4 American Bass VFL Comp 15's (currently running 2)

DC 12.0k

DC Power dual alt bracket

2 XS Power D3400's under the hood

3 C&D technologies 110ah in rear

along with multiple runs of 0 AWG OFC

I don't see the problem here

My POS Bass machine-
2003 Hyundai Santa Fe on some shitty 22's
Bed Liner Paint Job-Pioneer AVH 3200DVD
4 DAD BD series 15's in a 4th Order (Bassheads ENT Design)
4 Arc Audio XDI2000.1 for the woofers
6 Cadence CVL68MBX 6.5's-Cadence CVL88MBX 8's-6 Cadence XT20 Supertweeters
2 Arc Audio KS300.4's for mids and tweets
1 Arc Audio ALD 10v Line Driver
All Audiotechnix Power wire
1 DC Power 270XP High Output Alternator
1 XS Power D3400 up front....6 XS Power D3100's in the rear
Air Lift 1000 Bags in rear to help with suspension
If your still reading this GFY.......

6iW2jaE_zpsb3084721.png

• 2 weeks later...