Sonic Electronix

Two or three 15"s with the right/more airspace then needed, IS better then 18"s that are choked.

Directed to C-Stud

Even though directed at C-stud i was thinking that as well no disrespect or anytying c-stud still all opinions are welcome the more the merrier

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

what amps/electrical you got?

If Morgan Freeman narrated a story on how great AIDS is, I would be captivated and tempted to contract it myself. His voice just fills my soul with warm fuzzies and puppy tears.

He has NO idea and may have a touch of autism to be honest.

Is this guy real or is he joking? i actually mistook him for a lesbian in that demo video

Wanted to mess around with a box for the garage. Was thinking 4 6x9 in 4 cube at like 30 hz...

These are the things that make me lol

what amps/electrical you got?

Well if i do the Two 15 i was planning on 4 RF t2500-bdCP and if i do the three 15 then Six RFt2500-bdCP amps i have already have three...waiting on my next paycheck to get the other ones. Idea is to be one amp per coil.

Well if i do the Two 15 i was planning on 4 RF t2500-bdCP and if i do the three 15 then Six RFt2500-bdCP amps i have already have three...waiting on my next paycheck to get the other ones. Idea is to be one amp per coil.

Alright Next question since the enclosure will be ported will there be a difference if i have the port firing between the front seats versus having it fire upward with the subs??

2 15s and a bigger port than you have spec'd out now

Doing a bigger port is going to increas my overall SPL right?.. im not only going for spl but something that just pounds with everyday listening and sound great with all kinds of music

Doing a bigger port is going to increas my overall SPL right?.. im not only going for spl but something that just pounds with everyday listening and sound great with all kinds of music

It will get louder. with the power your running, keep the ports a little smaller than normal. but atleast 100 sq inches of port or more and do the box a 6 or 7 cubes.

It will get louder. with the power your running, keep the ports a little smaller than normal. but atleast 100 sq inches of port or more and do the box a 6 or 7 cubes.

ok we are still talking about doing the two 15 with the four amps right and a total box volume for both subs being 6 or 7 cubes or 6 or 7 cubes per sub??