J00bles' DC XL 18s Walled in a Civic

Looks like they finally broke in, that windshield is movin pretty good. I miss my wall and wish I would have got it metered.

i was thinking leave the 12 sitting in the box in the hole and duck tape from the bottom of the sub to the bottom of the baffle so the sub doesnt free air. would that work?

Looks like they finally broke in, that windshield is movin pretty good. I miss my wall and wish I would have got it metered.

I wasnt kidding when i said my 150.03 usaci was done before my speakers broke in. my 151 sealed on the dash was done with woofers that were moving faaarrrrrr as you can see. I loved you build by the way. you were one of the 5 wall builds i actually followed on here, before i decided to finally go for it.

damn ive missed this build lol looks sick man.

what are the songs to those last vids except the metering one lol.

naw, i never posted anything up from my builds. im a cheap ass who doesnt want to pay for photobucket pro, just to show a few pictures of my car to everybody LOL

the first of the two videos was solja boy- im ballin' (done right, by decaf!) and the second song is gorilla zoe- later alligator (also slowed down by decaf) i highly recommend getting later alligator (slowed by decaf) its a murderous song.

8 DC Level 4 M2 15s2 DC Audio 5ks26^2 clamshell tuned to 30hz9 Kinetik 1400sMechman externally reg'd 340 S seriesin a 99 Jeep Cherokee :DClick to see J00bles' Youtube Channel

• 4 months later...

im bringing this back from the dead!

My new system consists of an AudioQue 3500d.1 and DC level 4 XL 18s.

its a little better than the old set up :popcorn:

8 DC Level 4 M2 15s2 DC Audio 5ks26^2 clamshell tuned to 30hz9 Kinetik 1400sMechman externally reg'd 340 S seriesin a 99 Jeep Cherokee :DClick to see J00bles' Youtube Channel

shit's weak yo

:lol: you do any of the box mods we talked about?

If I answered you in a well mannered, informative way, you asked a good question or had a good attitude. If I was an asshole, you asked a stupid question or you had a fucktard attitude... or I was in a bad mood.

Team BassickHU: Pioneer AVIC Z110Front: Peerless SLS 6.5", Peerless HDS 4", Rainbow tweeter - running activeAmp: JL HD600/4 and DC 4 channel (bridged to midbass)Processor: JBL MS-8Subs: 2x 12" AA MayhemsAmp: DC 3kElectrical: DC power 270xp alt. 1/0 big 4. XSpower D3400 and six D680s.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/121795-29-update-the-buick-is-getting-a-rebuild/

Top career scores: DBdrag 151.7 MECA SQ 82.25My SOTM build

Yeah. im pretty sure they dont warranty retarded people.

shit's weak yo

:lol: you do any of the box mods we talked about?

shit IS weak.

i havnt done much to the box yet. i put another 1/2 pound of fiberglass into it before the subs were installed, but im still getting baffle flex. the port stays in place pretty well.

dowels will go in before the second amp gets installed :peepwall:

good thing this setup isnt "shit"

or "weak". Hope i get to visit NE this summer and get to hear it.

If I answered you in a well mannered, informative way, you asked a good question or had a good attitude. If I was an asshole, you asked a stupid question or you had a fucktard attitude... or I was in a bad mood.

Team BassickHU: Pioneer AVIC Z110Front: Peerless SLS 6.5", Peerless HDS 4", Rainbow tweeter - running activeAmp: JL HD600/4 and DC 4 channel (bridged to midbass)Processor: JBL MS-8Subs: 2x 12" AA MayhemsAmp: DC 3kElectrical: DC power 270xp alt. 1/0 big 4. XSpower D3400 and six D680s.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/121795-29-update-the-buick-is-getting-a-rebuild/

Top career scores: DBdrag 151.7 MECA SQ 82.25My SOTM build

Yeah. im pretty sure they dont warranty retarded people.

Archived