Sundown Audio

I have seen the 3k's go for as much as 650 used but in good condition, well worth it.

i was thinking leave the 12 sitting in the box in the hole and duck tape from the bottom of the sub to the bottom of the baffle so the sub doesnt free air. would that work?

i would be hooking the 3000's up to dc lvl5 15's. one amp per sub. im going to be going with 4 lvl 5 15's. i know they are rated at 2000 watts but i have been informed that the amp and sub would be a good combo. i have also thought about doing 2 SAZ-4500's instead of the 3000's. what do you guys recommend. i realize its a lot of money and work but im up to it. its gonna take me some time to get everything around but it would be worth it in the end. let me know what you guys think. just trying to get the best setup i can. thanks

currently just running a JL 12W7 and RF BD 1001

soon to come

soundstream XXX 18

Memphis mojo MCD4KW

Big azz box in tha backseat

working out other details

soundstream.jpg

logo_mca.gif

i would be hooking the 3000's up to dc lvl5 15's. one amp per sub. im going to be going with 4 lvl 5 15's. i know they are rated at 2000 watts but i have been informed that the amp and sub would be a good combo. i have also thought about doing 2 SAZ-4500's instead of the 3000's. what do you guys recommend. i realize its a lot of money and work but im up to it. its gonna take me some time to get everything around but it would be worth it in the end. let me know what you guys think. just trying to get the best setup i can. thanks

4500's are beast amps, but im not sure if jacob has any left, i could be wrong tho.

also you can try two sundown 3k's on 4 of the woofers and see how you like it. Just the two 3k's should get plenty loud tho

BUILDLOG

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...showtopic=61862

"98crewcab"Never a POS....just always "a work in progress" lol that's how we roll bitches!!!

Your a lowlife kid. I bet your mother wants to kill herself for not swallowing your ass.

XL might be a better option and may very well get louder

Vehicle: 1997 S10 Blazer 4dr 4X4

Exterior: Rear End Bagged, Black Grill, Lifted 2"

Amplifiers: Rockford Fosgate T8004 & T10001bd

Batteries: 2 Stinger SPV35, Kinetik HC2400

Electrical: Big 3, DC Power 290amp Alternator w/ MLA at 15.5v

Enclosure: 4.2 ft³ @ 33Hz 84sq.in. of port (20sq.in. per cube)

Headunit: Eclipse CD3200 w/ 80G iPod

Mids/Highs: Rockford T152s (a-pillars), Rockford T162s (doors)

Subwoofers: 1 15" Fi BL Fully Loaded

Wire: All 1/0g Kicker Hyperflex

My YouTube Videos

My Fiberglass A-Pillar Build

My "Seamless" Looking Box Build

My DD1508 T-Line Bandpass Build "Seamless" w/ Acrylic Windows (for '05 TrailBlazer)

My Stealth 8" Fiberglass Build (for '05 TrailBlazer)

My Build For A Friend's '08 Cobalt 15" BL Sealed Off From The Trunk

My feedback/references...

4500's are beast amps, but im not sure if jacob has any left, i could be wrong tho.

also you can try two sundown 3k's on 4 of the woofers and see how you like it. Just the two 3k's should get plenty loud tho

yeah, i hear they are nuts. there are some on ebay for preorder for $1100. i also see that they are tested at 12.8 volts where as the 3000 was tested at 14.4. at least thats what the website says. thats pretty cool, thats why im kinda leaning toward 2 4500's

soon to come

soundstream XXX 18

Memphis mojo MCD4KW

soundstream.jpg

logo_mca.gif

i know 9000 watts would be nuts. that why im thinking i should go with 2 4500's. 4 3000's might be to excessive and more expensive lol

soon to come

soundstream XXX 18

Memphis mojo MCD4KW

soundstream.jpg

logo_mca.gif