Sundown Audio

how to detrmin the value of a amp

mrwigglezdj

im just out and about thinkin to myself about a few things, and im tryn to figure out the value of amps, lets say for peets sake, i were to sell a amp that you can buy from a manufactor but the public doesnt know the retail price on it, what would the going rate be? is it 25 cent a watt rms or 25 cent a watt max (just as an example)

Americas loudest work van2006 iasca heavyweight bassboxing champion at 150.4 db with 60second average TL8 memphis PR15s,12 memphis PR6.5's coax,4 memphis PR 1inch tweets

ive heard about 50 cents to 75 cents a watt but u cant base it off that.  it really depends on how well its built.  because u can have a 234098234 watt amp that is built like crap and dies in a matter of days.  or an amp that does 3000 that can be beat on for years.  so its hard to judge. 

smd-banner_zpsu2ojqise.png

well id be willing to sell all 3 of my amps for $0.50 per watt rms if i can go off of the 2ohm load rateing

Americas loudest work van2006 iasca heavyweight bassboxing champion at 150.4 db with 60second average TL8 memphis PR15s,12 memphis PR6.5's coax,4 memphis PR 1inch tweets

Archived