Sonic Electronix

i was wondering if the PA a2400db would be able to push 2 mb quart rwe-302 (dual 2 ohms) @ a 2 ohm load. the speakers are rated at 500wRMS/1000w Peak In a ported box.

The Power Acoustik a2400db is rated for 900wRMS @ 4ohms/ 1400wRMS @ 2ohms and 1800wRMS @ 1 ohm.

i got a power acoustik amp that was given to me(5500 watt gothic) and yeah sure it may not do rated power but it wont self destruct i love when everyone talks shit about amps that dont cost a lot....i have had the 5500 in for 2 months and runs perfect just sounds like another person that has no experiance with this brand but thinks he does

I installed 4 Ample 10's in a standard cab s-10 on a PA amp and the guy was extremely happy. Might not be the cleasest amp but it will definately push those fine.

Them: "Why does my amp keep cutting out?"

Me: "What is your ohm load?"

Them: "What's an ohm load?"

don't buy it. that amp doesn't make anywhere near rated power. and the power it does make, it probably will only do it for a week before it self-destructs.

you sure about that ??? had a pa3000bd and it did damn close to near power "2000w ish" and never had any issues... and also..

that amp would be fine.. although you can only wire it to either 2 ohm or .5, 2 ohm should make enough power for the subsgood.gif

everything in car audio ... is always you get what you pay for.

if you don't pay a lot for something, it will be a shitty piece of equipment.

do what you want to do. but next time, don't come on here for opinions on something and then act like you don't want to hear it.