monitor not working with gpu

wow so i called dfi tech support today and it said all tech people are busy with other customers please leave a message with your phone number so we can call you back... what the fuck happened to hold??? that pissed me off to no end im not gonna give my number to them and have them call me back like 3 hours later when im eating dinner and saying i cant look into it right now. so retarded.

Guest 90accordman

wow so i called dfi tech support today and it said all tech people are busy with other customers please leave a message with your phone number so we can call you back... what the fuck happened to hold??? that pissed me off to no end im not gonna give my number to them and have them call me back like 3 hours later when im eating dinner and saying i cant look into it right now. so retarded.

yea thats why i stick to ASUS, i hate that DFi picky bullshit

yea im on their tech support forums and they wont help me until i put my specs of my comp into my sig even tho i put them right into my first post... god damn peices of shits stop being nazis and help the sucker that bought your gay ass product. i only bought it cause its uv reactive but all the stuff that is uv reactive are covered by um parts. man i really wish i went with asus

Guest 90accordman

lol thats plain stupid bullheadness on thier part.  DFI has always been a shitty company, and thier boards are half ass imo also.  They dont accept certain ram brands  are picy as hell about timings etc etc

yeah they didnt accept certain types of kingston ram and i had kingston ram so i was worried but luckily it worked. but no thanks to them i just took out the mobo flashed the mobo and connected 1 stick of ram into different slots and finally it worked so yeah at least i got it to work.

so glad i didnt have to rma everything