• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i just did a small piece on my right forearm, right next to the wrist. ill take a pic right now and post it up. but 7 hours seems like a lot...this only took me an hour.

ps, i like the shower curtain, lol.

Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?

i just did a small piece on my right forearm, right next to the wrist. ill take a pic right now and post it up. but 7 hours seems like a lot...this only took me an hour.

i once did a quater sleeve on a guy took eight hrs, but i had a lot more detail

2003 CHEVY SILVERADO REG CAB

H/U SONY W/ IPOD TOUCH

new build

2 dc audio lvl4 xl's

rd audio 3250

box is behind the seats

below the window

3.44 after tuned@34 htz

147.3@44 htz & getting louder

Yeah I can pound out a black and gray outside half sleeve in like 8 hours or so. Most pieces I do that are on that large of scale I freehand anyways so. Dont get me wrong, not bashin your tattoo, just how long it took.

Yeah I can pound out a black and gray outside half sleeve in like 8 hours or so. Most pieces I do that are on that large of scale I freehand anyways so. Dont get me wrong, not bashin your tattoo, just how long it took.

any of yall work in a shop

H/U SONY W/ IPOD TOUCH

new build

2 dc audio lvl4 xl's

rd audio 3250

box is behind the seats

below the window

3.44 after tuned@34 htz

did you get a pic of yours

H/U SONY W/ IPOD TOUCH

new build

2 dc audio lvl4 xl's

rd audio 3250

box is behind the seats

below the window

3.44 after tuned@34 htz

did you get a pic of yours

i dont work in a shop, but do some stuff out of my garage when my friends beg me. this isnt too complicated, but something i freehanded and done on myself. still took an hour.

IMG_0777.jpg

maybe its just me, no idea...but i didnt think it would normally take that long. i have heaps of other tats too but not done by me but they didnt take that long. half sleeve on my left arm only took like an hour and a half. but maybe its just artist preference

Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?

i dont work in a shop, but do some stuff out of my garage when my friends beg me. this isnt too complicated, but something i freehanded and done on myself. still took an hour.

IMG_0777.jpg

maybe its just me, no idea...but i didnt think it would normally take that long. i have heaps of other tats too but not done by me but they didnt take that long. half sleeve on my left arm only took like an hour and a half. but maybe its just artist preference

prob a home made gun. i woeked in a shop for a while and can tell the diff between work with a machine and a home made spinner. nice work though. a spinner takes a long time to work with due to the single needle

your running pro equip?

H/U SONY W/ IPOD TOUCH

new build

2 dc audio lvl4 xl's

rd audio 3250

box is behind the seats

below the window

3.44 after tuned@34 htz

Archived