Sundown Audio

bass knobs

wolfpack

i have a MTX 81000d, and I cant find a bass knob for it. Ive looked on crutchfield, sonicelectronix and i cant find it. does anyone know where i could find one?

2010 Subaru Impreza

Pioneer AVH-P1400DVD

2 10" Rockford Fosgate Punch HX2

Audison LRx 1.1K

superglue a dildo to the center of the cone....lube it.....then have that dumbass sit on it :good:

while playing a 10hz note

haha, this reminds me of a paintball sticker i have "my balls slap at 300fps"

now I want a sticker that says "i fuck at 10hz"

• 4 weeks later...

i have a MTX 81000d, and I cant find a bass knob for it. Ive looked on crutchfield, sonicelectronix and i cant find it. does anyone know where i could find one?

Hey Wolfpack, I was wondering if you had found a bass knob for that 81000d yet? I have been looking for one too, and can't find one, really makes me with I would've bought one with the amp. I really love this amp, its got more than enough power to push my two Alpine Type R's at two ohms, but I don't like not being able to go ham when I want and/or take it easy when I need to. Let me know if you've found anything and I will keep you updated on my search.

signature-2.png

man i have the same amp and i broke the knob for mine. The only thing I could do was frequent a local dealer and one eventually turned up. Good Luck findin' one man

Toyota Avalon

5% Tint

6000k HID

JVC AVX-720 HU

iPhone 3g

2 Memphis 15-MCC5 Component Sets (Front Doors)

2 Memphis 15-MC52 Coaxial (Back Doors)

1 MTX 9500 15" Dual 4 Ohm

Alpine MRP-F240 4 CH. 40 watts RMS (Doors)

MTX 8100.1

SCTD-logo.gifKobalt_-logogif.jpgMTXlogo.gifJVC-Logo-Mobile.jpgstmini_logo.jpgMidlandLogo1_250ph.jpg

Add Me On Facebook.