yall are crazy, i think its a pretty badass show, i mean where in the hell else are you actually going to see the inside of expensive as shit in real life, not just computer generated simulations.

i was catching it last night and he cut up a new induction stovetop/oven, i didnt know what the hell a induction oven was, he had a gas and electric one next to it but we all know how those work, so he chopped up the induction and it had to deal with magnets making an electromagnetic field that actually heated up the pot more than twice as fast as the gas or electric ones,

also saw one where he chopped up a food disposal in your sink, think its just a whole bunch of rotating blades that will fuck your hand up, wrong, the shit that spins are just basically dull metal pieces that grip the material you shove down the sink and push them towards the outside of the drain where there are stationary blades that dont move and thats how it works, i never knew that.

like i said i like it, pretty interesting. next time i catch it ima put the dvr to record the series.

9515g

xa-3000s

oh yea he also looked into one of those toy grabber machine whatever, the ones where you put a dollar in and try to grab a stuffed animal with a metal grabber that drops down....

well turns out, when you look in the inside, there is actually a variable hydraulic control knob that controls how hard the metal grabber clamps down, and the owners of the machine can set it to where you will never be able to grab shit, lol all fucked up

9515g

xa-3000s

its a show quit crying about it...i love the show deconstructed am i an idiot for liking a show that they tear shit apart and you learn things from it

NoFearX18 said:

Nick will bang just about anything.....LMAO....pun intended

On 4/13/2010 at 9:51 AM, meade916 said:

i was like DAMN, Chode is hardcore! he makes james look like a friendly person LOL!

trainman0978 said:

I dont know who is worse with the buttholes Chode or Big P...

thdsig2_zps7dd050e2.jpg

TDHsig1_zps90d6048b.jpg

Team Deadly Hertz / Team DC Audio / Team XS Power

2010 DC AUDIO MEMBER OF THE YEAR!!!

DuckretaryFEAR THE DUCK Durangho Chodes Blowthrough Build Youtube vids Muh Wife

Need DC Audio? Hit me up for pricing!!!