Thank you for visiting our section of the Steve Meade Designs Forum.

Steve has done a great job on this site and we promised him to keep our section clean and trouble free.

Here are a few things you need to know.

1. We do not post, e-mail or PM pricing (ever). If you want to know the price of our products you will need to e-mail Mike Stiers at [email protected] or call (847) 540-7700 and ask for Mike.

If you ask for pricing more then 3 times we will rape you and leave you wanting more on some street corner in the hood.

2. We will do our best to answer any and all technical questions so be specific about the product and application.

If we don't answer, maybe we don't know you or don't like you.

3. If you are having a problem with an amp or sub, it's best to e-mail Mike or call him.

Diagnosing a problem on a forum is difficult and time consuming and were not here every day so we don't want you to think we are ignoring you.

It is also embarasing and humiliating to think we could ever have a product problem.

Also, our products never, ever break and if it's not working right you must have done something wrong, you are dumb, you are below our standards and if you can't figure it out you are obviously not as smart as us and should probably be shot and your question will be ignored.

4. Very often Mike and I are at the Maxxsonics country club, resort and spa.

When we do answer your questions it is very possible we will be drunk (tipsy if it's before 11:00 am), having a hell of a good time and might come off as slightly less then professional.

So, please consider that you may be interupting our massage therapy, manicure/peticure, hair waxing or facial and again we may be less then cordial.

If this is the case, bug off, eat dirt and die.

Or, go buy some one elses products and bother them.

Thank you all very, very much,

John

hahahaha, your a cool cat John.

If you need anything or have any issues let me know( I am the local ban hammer), please have mike register and I will give one of you mod powers for your section.

agian welcome to the site.

David

hahahaha, your a cool cat John.

If you need anything or have any issues let me know( I am the local ban hammer), please have mike register and I will give one of you mod powers for your section.

agian welcome to the site.

David

Whats up David?

Thanks for letting us in.

Hopefully we can answer a question or two between naps and work.

Just trying to get my post count up to 300 so I can get in the you know what!

Whats up David?

Thanks for letting us in.

Hopefully we can answer a question or two between naps and work.

Just trying to get my post count up to 300 so I can get in the you know what!

ITs pretty fly in there bro, we got bitches, and hoes, big screen TV's all dat bro. :)

/gangsta

lol... funny sht

yeah it will take a month of heavy posting

sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.

the honesty alone would make me buy one of your products :D Classic :D

Webp.net-gifmaker_7_.gif

Subscribe to My Youtube Channel!
http://www.youtube.com/meade916

The Official SMD Facebook Page
http://www.facebook.com/pages/SMD-Steve-Meade-Designs-OFFICIAL-Fan-Page/207890963429

Follow my Tweet (Twiiter)
http://www.Twitter.com/meade916

My Instagram
http://www.instagram.com/meade916

Highest OFFICIAL SPL scores (at shows, on the TermLab)

DBDRAG - 156.5

Usaci - 157.4

Usaci Streetbeat - 155.2

John why did you forget to tell them about the strip club in the break room and that you and Mike have crucial in depth meetings during happy hour in there.

DCSOUNDsig.jpg

2006 SPLMAX Bass Race Competitor of the Year

2006 Bass Race 156 points

Team DC Sounds

Team Maxxsonics

Team HR

Team Second Skin

Team Hooker Audio

http://dcsoundlab.com/

2006 Bass Race 156 points

2008 Starting from scratch

It's nice to have some upstanding ummm,.... Well welcome anyways guys

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)

Thank you for visiting our section of the Steve Meade Designs Forum.

Steve has done a great job on this site and we promised him to keep our section clean and trouble free.

Here are a few things you need to know.

1. We do not post, e-mail or PM pricing (ever). If you want to know the price of our products you will need to e-mail Mike Stiers at [email protected] or call (847) 540-7700 and ask for Mike.

If you ask for pricing more then 3 times we will rape you and leave you wanting more on some street corner in the hood.

2. We will do our best to answer any and all technical questions so be specific about the product and application.

If we don't answer, maybe we don't know you or don't like you.

3. If you are having a problem with an amp or sub, it's best to e-mail Mike or call him.

Diagnosing a problem on a forum is difficult and time consuming and were not here every day so we don't want you to think we are ignoring you.

It is also embarasing and humiliating to think we could ever have a product problem.

Also, our products never, ever break and if it's not working right you must have done something wrong, you are dumb, you are below our standards and if you can't figure it out you are obviously not as smart as us and should probably be shot and your question will be ignored.

4. Very often Mike and I are at the Maxxsonics country club, resort and spa.

When we do answer your questions it is very possible we will be drunk (tipsy if it's before 11:00 am), having a hell of a good time and might come off as slightly less then professional.

So, please consider that you may be interupting our massage therapy, manicure/peticure, hair waxing or facial and again we may be less then cordial.

If this is the case, bug off, eat dirt and die.

Or, go buy some one elses products and bother them.

Thank you all very, very much,

John

The funniest thing is, John was completely honest in everything he said.

It's great to work somewere that lets me hang up on rude or boring customers, only return emails from people I know or ask easy questions, drink beer at my desk and the most important benefit to working at Maxxsonics......playing on the overhead paging system. You'd be amazed at everyones reaction when they hear Cartman saying "Yeah I want Cheezey Puffs." :lol:

Mike Stiers

Product Development & Technical Support

Maxxsonics USA

MB Quart , Hifonics , Crunch & Autotek

Car, Home & Marine Audio Products

Maxxsonics YouTube Channel

Sign in to follow this  

SMD Chat Room

SMD Chat Room

Please enter your display name