I do. Badass blazer saw him in Bogart ga. at CAD show. Showing my age now ha ha.

ha ha..i think he was one of the 1st to hit the 150 mark. Legend indeed

I do what about Todd Mastubara and that sick ass t-bird :drinks:

ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh snap! That car was nuts. That Brought back some memories of Car Stereo Review..and Auto Sound & Security! I hate going to the magazine store and not being able to get a single car stereo mag :(

As much as I wish we aere building it, someone else is. All we did was gave a deal on the subs, a good one but we didnt get the install. Thanks though

Come on man..ur making me feel bad! lol..Honestly, I would have let u guys do it..u def know ur shi!...but Joe is my boy

• Like (+1 Rep) 5

TDHsig1_zps90d6048b.jpg

tripp_zps449c2d3a.jpg

~~~~CHODE FTW~~~~

DC4LYFE

ha ha..i think he was one of the 1st to hit the 150 mark. Legend indeed

ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh snap! That car was nuts. That Brought back some memories of Car Stereo Review..and Auto Sound & Security! I hate going to the magazine store and not being able to get a single car stereo mag :(

Come on man..ur making me feel bad! lol..Honestly, I would have let u guys do it..u def know ur shi!...but Joe is my boy

Its good, I just dont like to see good people get taken advantage of, From what I heard you have someone good building the box, so i'm at ease with that. But I was telling your "brother" i think, that I never gave anyone the specs for the box so hopefullt the guy doin it is good. I want nothing more than to see you get louder, so i have a reason to rebuild ours ya know.

Defiant Audio

302-335-5808

www.defiantaudiollc.com

you tube: search Defiant Audio

Smyrna Delaware

"Does anyone else turn their system down at street light to see if anyone else has Bass too?

I think i may have a problem"

Where can I find a "Bass Anonymous?"

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

Are u still located in smyrna?

Nah, we moved to Milford. 725-5193.

Defiant Audio

302-335-5808

www.defiantaudiollc.com

you tube: search Defiant Audio

Smyrna Delaware

"Does anyone else turn their system down at street light to see if anyone else has Bass too?

I think i may have a problem"

Where can I find a "Bass Anonymous?"