Have you broken the law today? ANY law.

I count 12 broken laws on my way home from the office right now :o

2- Speeding 20 and 30 mph over the limit on the freeway

6- Speeding 15 mph over the limit on the streets about 4 times

7- Cut some traffic thru a gas station

8- Cut traffic thru a bank

9- Cut traffic thru a mall

10- Pounded the system in front of a hospital

11- Pounded the system LOUD on a few lights (didn´t count them)

12- Past some cars where i shouldn´t do it (single white line)

Damn!!!

I´m the SPL Gains topic creator!! wanna get louder?? check this: SPL Gains. Panamenian 2009 & 2010 & 2014 Bass Race 149.9 Champion!

2 15" subs and a 2K wired at 1 ohm, http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/167788-fecupe2001-2-15s-on-a-2k-video-on-page-3/

8 Massive 15" subs and small power, http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/179296-fecupe2001s-8-15s-4th-order-bandpass-wall/

speed all the way to work and back home. with subs pounding. and limo tint all the way around. haha oh sh** i think my tags are expired :clapping:

powerbass_logo_orange2-1.jpg

JENSEN 7" FLIP OUT H/U

*2 5 1/4 PIONEER DOOR SPEAKERS

*4 PLANET AUDIO TWEETERS

*2 6X9 PIONEER SPEAKERS

*2 12 POWERBASS 3XL'S

3000 WATT POWERBASS AMP

most areas in michigan dont have sound ordinances. and the ones that do are usually after 11pm and if youre on public property. i never get ticketed for it when i get pulled over lol. and i use cruise control when i drive most of the time. my lady bitches if i dont wear my seatbelt the moment i get in the car. and the only places i drove today required lots of drivin straight and left turns

Fusion With A Stetsom 4k2d on 2 DC XL 15s tuned to 31hz and Subs and ports forward

The Revolution Was Not Televised

But There Is This Thread(clicky)

Dr Merkenstein is my 360 gamertag and my profession. When shit gets real, call in the Doc

Speeding, being on the phone, rolling stop signs, no turn signals...

"The strongest reason for people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government." -- (Thomas Jefferson)

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)

Nothing yet, im in school cant remember if i sped on the way here.

04 dodge dakota ext cab 4x4

excessive amperage 300 amp alt with MONSTER stud =)sundown z v3 15 in a 4th order on aq2200sundown 100.4 2 way active...2 Prv audio 6mb200 & 2 re XXX tweetersdeka intimidatorkenwood x396big 3 1/0 knu wire back to deka intimidator