Have you broken the law today? ANY law.

On my way to work today, Driving my daily 94 accord, I was bumping on down the road. following a buddys suburban with 24s on it. Anyways I passed by a cop pulling out of a side street, before i could reach for the bass knob i was passing em. He pulls out haulin ass and flips the lights on. Im like seriously? Any ways i begin to slow down and pull to the side, he rips ass past me and pulls the suburban over in front of me. :orly3: So i just keep on drivin with the bass all the way off..... :pardon: Buddy in the burban calls me a few minutes later and said he was givin a warning for noise disturbance. Funny cuz he has no amps in his truck right now haha :yahoo:

Xterra * 69 Camaro * Audi S5

36 Ford * 51 Mercury 

looking for wire sponsor :) 

www.flyracing.com

i do the roll thru stop signs. if the light stays red too long and no one is around i run it. seatbelt sometimes, speeding, hell i proly break 20 just to work and home. seriously. crazy topic

I Rock 4 Doors 4 More Whores!

SMD SUPER SELLER

my seller feedback http://www.stevemead...-mama-feedback/

more seller feedback http://www.stevemead...-slaps-yo-mama/

i remember chp said he could hear my shit over 500 feet in my old hoe.

I Rock 4 Doors 4 More Whores!

SMD SUPER SELLER

my seller feedback http://www.stevemead...-mama-feedback/

more seller feedback http://www.stevemead...-slaps-yo-mama/

Woke up at 6am, just to down a 5th of Jack Daniels, while still sitting at the edge of bed,

knowing I had a long day ahead, threw on my pants, and shirt, and out the door

Feeling a little tipsy, I said fuk it, got in the Denali untagged, and no insurance to go get a 24oz tall can of Tecate

Downed that on my way to my home boys house to drop off a pound of some good shit

smoke a few bowls with him, got back in the truck, and had some time to kill, so I was at a intersection, no one was around, and hit some donuts until I seen some cars in my mirrors

just kept going straight, guy passed me up, and flipped me off telling me I was driving like a maniac,

I cut him off, and hit my brakes, he almost hit my rear end, and swerved out of the way, hit a tree

I took off going about 85+mph down Greenback

Noticed I was coming up to CH Police dept, by Sams club, I couldn't stop quick enough, so, just hit a corner just before the station, in the back roads, must have hit that corner at 60mph or so, slid til I hit a car with my rear end

Got really pissed, smashed my newly smoked tail light on my driver said, and dropped my bumper

I noticed some dude just happened to be out with his camera (taking pics of his car for sale it looked like- I just happend to be in the sight), looked like he took some pics, so of course being uninsured, and unregistered, I pulled over, and threw the dude in the back seat

Took the guy by force, I already knew I was in a bunch of trouble, so well, I had to let him go at this park around the corner

but he wasn't exactly able to say anything about it, since well, now he cant talk, write, or see any more

had to rip his jaw off, poke his eyes out, and chopped off his hands

It was already about 9am, I had to get home (had to drive my gf to work ). As nervous as I was, I had to smoke a joint to calm down.

Finally headed home, came up to the stop light at Dewey and Coyle, I forgot to signal, and there happen to be a cop who seen that, pulled me over,

damn, I seriously thought I was fucked

He noticed the truck had no current tags, told him I was on my way to smog it, he let me go....

my girlfriend made it to work on time, close call

Wow, was a busy morning

sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.

lol.. just kidding, just a few times going like 5mph over the speed limit

sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.

I sped. I followed too closely. I ran a stop sign. I almost hit a Chevy. I sped some more. I failed to yield at a crosswalk. I changed lanes at the intersection. I changed lanes without signaling while running a red light and *speeding*!

lol

Something is wrong with me.

cuz i always have these gunz with me lol...

i just to the run of the mill things, speed, will do up to 80..... regularly will do 100+ on this country road by my friends place. do burnouts, drift around corners... and most importantly, piss off ricers