DC Sound Lab

Soooo, what are you guesstamating your voltage will be at with 8 12v batts? Why not run 14v's? And I love how thick this box is! HAHA! It's sooooo sweet. 5 layers rite? at an inch thick? Thats a shyt load of wood!!!!! LMAO! How many hours so far? and is it just you on your own time working on this? Or what? also what subs you running the one that was mounted in a pic earlier? Thanks...sweet build man

Soooo, what are you guesstamating your voltage will be at with 8 12v batts? Why not run 14v's? And I love how thick this box is! HAHA! It's sooooo sweet. 5 layers rite? at an inch thick? Thats a shyt load of wood!!!!! LMAO! How many hours so far? and is it just you on your own time working on this? Or what? also what subs you running the one that was mounted in a pic earlier? Thanks...sweet build man

I would guess with the 225A alternator should be at a strong 14.4-14.8....actually it's 3/4" MDF---I own/run/manage a car audio shop and I'm building this for a buddy/fellow competitor. We are going to be running 6 of the Level 4 12's with Level 5 coils...box is just shy of 11 cubic feet...port will tune it to 35Hz. Have a couple other boxes/installs to do and the truck goes to muffler shop wednesday, so might not have much of an update until Thursdayish.....L8R