• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This is true, Ive plumed hard line one time, never again ha ha not worth all the time. And yeah if you plan to drive it daily gotta make it so you can fix it...sooner or later something will wear out and come apart. what part of the country are you in?

Im in Kentucky man. Were any sheep could be a family member

You can get aftermarket heater boxes and use your stock vents. I believe places like jeg's and summit sell them.

Right on i was wondering If you attended any shows in the midwest?

Xterra * 69 Camaro * Audi S5

36 Ford * 51 Mercury 

looking for wire sponsor :) 

www.flyracing.com

You can get aftermarket heater boxes and use your stock vents. I believe places like jeg's and summit sell them.

yeah I know about that stuff but there aren't any cheap or easy solutions. I think that and the price of big rims and tires are the only 2 things stopping me from building one

Im in Kentucky man. Were any sheep could be a family member

Great progress so far, Ive always wanted to bag a truck. Where are you in Kentucky? Im in Lexington.

But I rather be a pro at being myself

Than be an idiot trying to be somebody else

naw we were thinkin about goin to indy bash, and we are goin to camp and drag in waveland indiana. Most of the shows are in the south now.

Alright yeah tuckin the lug, but the stock hood is gonna be a tight fit. well make it work though.

looks like your gonna have to deck the hood !! and when i said a 2 link , i wasn't talking about the shit Ekstensive does !!!! the lower bars with bags on them made out of 3x3x1/4" and that watts link should hold 500 hp , no problem . are you gonna throw in some chrome accents under the chassis to contrast all the black ??? would look sweet :pardon:

Archived