looks like your gonna have to deck the hood !! and when i said a 2 link , i wasn't talking about the shit Ekstensive does !!!! the lower bars with bags on them made out of 3x3x1/4" and that watts link should hold 500 hp , no problem . are you gonna throw in some chrome accents under the chassis to contrast all the black ??? would look sweet :pardon:

nope hope have to do anything to the hood. Hell I just have my rim sitting up against the fender for a picture. A two link with that size of lower links would be heavier than my whole 6 link now. Its like useing 2inch heim joints for the end of a bar. Yeah the watts link will hold the power but my pinion will always be messed up when I cycle through. I have .5 degrees of pinion angle change right now. I have my chrome ob2s my billet smc manifolds and enough chrome on my motor for the spacestation to see. Unless that rogue sattelite steals the images.

nice build...i have a single cab '98 sierra. and was wandering if you cared to share what your doing audio wise?

Well I have been talkin with resonant engineering and I will possibly be getting a 15" xxx with a md-3d amp and two sets of xxx components and 2 md-43 amps. I have a kenitk 1800 and 800 and two optima red tops. If I cant work out anything with them then I have a 15" solo L7 here that Im goin to use and ill just buy the components when money permits buddy. I have two cavalier seats that Im using in the cab so it will be me plenty of extra space for the subs and system.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived