well due to me not likeing any kind of system ive put in the accord rather it be 2 10s 4 10s 2 12s or 2 15s , just not being happy ive decided to run a total of 6 15's in my van and i was able to get a great deal on some memphis audio 15's and im going to build 3 seperate boxes with a total of 6cf internal per box for 2 15s each ported and wall it all off after all is said and done. i have 3 of the 6 now and im working to get the other 3 in the next 2 weeks max then i have to find the way to get 8 sets of 6.5 2 way mids and the amps to run them lol thus the reason for all of my forsale threads at roe

i dont have any pictures as of yet but i figured id start a log now and add to it as i get stuff done...

so none the less the funkin beater may be no more but the van will be a bangin again :lol:

Americas loudest work van2006 iasca heavyweight bassboxing champion at 150.4 db with 60second average TL8 memphis PR15s,12 memphis PR6.5's coax,4 memphis PR 1inch tweets

• Replies 272
  • Created
  • Last Reply

ima keep my eye on this one.

5 15" american bass xd's in a wall

18 cubic ft ported boxx..

1 pa sl3400 for subs

all 0gauge

3 duralast batts

workin on the mids n highs

"Bend My Hat Back Knockin Down Pictures Off Ya Wall

big murt Comin Hard,

Beatin Hard In The Drop Top.

Old School Chevy's Color Candy Call It Lollipop"

2124304982_77927e4ed0_m.jpg2124332332_20a88c8f61_m.jpg

i liked the flat cone of the funkins as well so my choice to go with 6 15s has nothing at all to do with the quality or my likeing of funkin audios subs, went all year and never blew not one sub so i will defentaly stand behind em. but im not willing to fight with them inorder to buy new subs to go in the van and plus its time for a change

Americas loudest work van2006 iasca heavyweight bassboxing champion at 150.4 db with 60second average TL8 memphis PR15s,12 memphis PR6.5's coax,4 memphis PR 1inch tweets

i liked the flat cone of the funkins as well so my choice to go with 6 15s has nothing at all to do with the quality or my likeing of funkin audios subs, went all year and never blew not one sub so i will defentaly stand behind em. but im not willing to fight with them inorder to buy new subs to go in the van and plus its time for a change

nothing wrong with change. next year i'm going for four 15s

2-DC 15XLM2 D.7s

1-DC 5K amp

(1) XS Power D6500(UNDERHOOD) and (1) XS3000(REAR)

3 runs 1/0ga for power and 2 runs of 1/0ga for negative.

(2)-RFT165s components, ...... 4 separate 1 inch tweetersRF T600-2(fronts) Punch 450.4(rear)

Audiocontrol 3.1.

DC power 260amp alternator w/MLA Module

• 1 month later...

well i was going to go with 6 memphis pr 15s but ive bought 8 of them instead, i already have 8 of the memphis pr6.5's in my van 4 on each door and i plan on puting 6 on the dash 6 on the dogg box 8 going across the top of the wall in the empty space and then 2 going down each b-pillar ,....all this in my daily driven work van....so watch out memphis audio people playing on their contest web site my video will be up there soon and well we will let the judges do the rest lolPosted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

i would like some but they dont make an 8 inch in the memphis pr line and i dont want to throw a m-class in the mix of all my subs and mids being pr line

and i realy have no idea about sound quality, and with 8 15s walled off with a 25 cf box tuned to 39 hz i doubt ill be able to get any quality in there

Archived