well i got my box built for the wall but i have yet to get it in the van due to the rain,

the box is made of 3/4 mdf doubled all way around with 3/4 doubled on port

so heavy it broke 2 2x4s and both of my saw horses legs

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Americas loudest work van2006 iasca heavyweight bassboxing champion at 150.4 db with 60second average TL8 memphis PR15s,12 memphis PR6.5's coax,4 memphis PR 1inch tweets

• Replies 272
  • Created
  • Last Reply

lol 2k i got that all taken care of last night, i got my box in the van with the help of 3 buddies , and about 9 hrs later had the velvet on the box, subs in and wired up, and i reloacted the amp to the rear out of prying hands reach and fixed the wires up in some wire loom to make it all look real nice and tidy as possible, will have pictures of it all tommrow because i didnt have my camra last night and now i have my camra but im not at home lol

Americas loudest work van2006 iasca heavyweight bassboxing champion at 150.4 db with 60second average TL8 memphis PR15s,12 memphis PR6.5's coax,4 memphis PR 1inch tweets

looks good man. you shoulda thrown one more sub there

DD M4

Rockford Fosgate P500-4

SoundQubed HDC415 w carbon fiber cap

2 Rockford Fosagate T1675-S

XS Power D3400 Under Hood

XS Power D5100 in rear

Michael Singer 200A Alt

Build Log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/153901-2012-veloster-update-842013-wall-build-4-15s/

its aval to put there later but rite now i have all the money invested in it as i can afford to do, and one more sub will mean i would need more power and it all comes back to the one mean thing "cash on hand" and im a broke mofo rite now lol

:D alrite folks well all know i use my work van for my competition and booming pleasure.....

Posted Image

Posted Image

and many noticed my wire mess from my pods.....

Posted Image

well the mess is no more.....

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

well enought of the teasing heres the real part of my funkin system.....

8 memphis pr15s 07 modle and 8 memphis pr 6.5s

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

well i still have to finish up sealing the box off from the back and covering the side (sealing boards) with black velvet which ill work on this comming week off and on

but what yall think so far...compared to my many other installs in the van?.....

to beggin with im going to try out just one poweracoustik 5500D at 1 ohm and if thats just not enough for daily then i will get one more 5500 D and see if i can get all my subs to a 2 ohm load and strap the 2 amps and see if im happy if no then ill sell the 2 5500Ds and buy 2 poweracoustik a3000Ds and run each sep. at 2ohms each

Archived