Kinetik battery question

http://www.sonicelectronix.com/item_7342.html

can this battery be used in place of my normal battery, and is it better the a yellow top. Street A, B you can only use 1 battery, so I can oly use 1 battery I will have 2000Rms

Sorry for teh Noob question I just want to make sure.

SMDsigbannr4.jpg1995 Geo Prism . FI BTL 12 P chamfer, 3rdmagnet HIXMAX COIL 1/0 big 3 HIFONICS COLOSSUS 1.7 cubs tuned to 60hz in the works 2xTruck battery 1125 cca.

triple posting noob

NoFearX18 said:

Nick will bang just about anything.....LMAO....pun intended

On 4/13/2010 at 9:51 AM, meade916 said:

i was like DAMN, Chode is hardcore! he makes james look like a friendly person LOL!

trainman0978 said:

I dont know who is worse with the buttholes Chode or Big P...

thdsig2_zps7dd050e2.jpg

TDHsig1_zps90d6048b.jpg

Team Deadly Hertz / Team DC Audio / Team XS Power

2010 DC AUDIO MEMBER OF THE YEAR!!!

DuckretaryFEAR THE DUCK Durangho Chodes Blowthrough Build Youtube vids Muh Wife

Need DC Audio? Hit me up for pricing!!!

triple posting noob

yaa sorry dang computor froze and i keep clicking

When talking to a Kinetik Rep they say no, but I;ve seen a couple up there lol.

yaa i just don't want it to explode or anything

SMDsigbannr4.jpg1995 Geo Prism . FI BTL 12 P chamfer, 3rdmagnet HIXMAX COIL 1/0 big 3 HIFONICS COLOSSUS 1.7 cubs tuned to 60hz in the works 2xTruck battery 1125 cca.

http://www.kinetikaudio.com/calc.asp

if ou put in that you are going to replace your starter battery it brings up what Kinetik battery you need for you starter and for your amplifers. so I guess that gets rid if the will it be ok question.

so is the http://www.sonicelectronix.com/item_7342.html a better starter battery then the a Yellow top d-35?

Guest 90accordman

if you go optima go red top for starter battery

I still dont understand why thier calculator wants me to run 2 1800 batterys and my optima for a 2200rms system, sems a little overkill imo but its only under 500 for them so i guess i'll see how it works out.

Thanks for your interest in KINETIK...  The HC1800 can be used to start the vehicle.  The benefit would be the increased peak power needed at ignition. as well as more amp hour reserve time for your accessories!

Thanks

Erik

Kentik rep said it was cool he works for the main company =) so kinetik it is :^