I found a guy who would tint my whole suv for $140 on craigslist. He told me that he uses SPECTRUM-SLP" FILM /..FOR UV PROTECTION tint. Is this a good tint brand? What else should I ask for before I let him tint my car?

Once or twice I have missed having a back seat / rear hatch, but all in all people love to see a walled vehcile. It just screams "i'm not fucking around with my setup, im loud"

I found a guy who would tint my whole suv for $140 on craigslist. He told me that he uses SPECTRUM-SLP" FILM /..FOR UV PROTECTION tint. Is this a good tint brand? What else should I ask for before I let him tint my car?

Thats a decent price from what i understand, as for brand i'm sorry i don't know. Ask what lever of tint he is putting on and make sure its stays legal.

Technically any tint not from factory is not legal, but most police do not know. Some police however will make you peel it off in front of them AND fine you.

i resolve to be a nicer moderator.

Tercel build R.I.P.

Eclipse build Old New

V-Dub

My feedback.

Tint laws are subject to the state you live in.

"The strongest reason for people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government." -- (Thomas Jefferson)

Tint laws are subject to the state you live in.

This is true but i can still say that it is illegal

Technically anything not factory should not let you pass inspection.

TECHNICALLY

This is according to the inspection handbook but don't worry even the strictest inspection places don't worry about little things.

Tercel build R.I.P.

Eclipse build Old New

V-Dub

My feedback.

Lol i live in indiana we dont have inspection lol. The closest thing you ever get to inspection is just a regular traffic stop. That is im assuming you are talking about like emissions inspection.

"The strongest reason for people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government." -- (Thomas Jefferson)

Lol i live in indiana we dont have inspection lol. The closest thing you ever get to inspection is just a regular traffic stop. That is im assuming you are talking about like emissions inspection.

Safety and emissions yes.

And get back to class or :ban2:

Tercel build R.I.P.

Eclipse build Old New

V-Dub

My feedback.

Lol i TA this hour its like a free pass to f*** around. Yep Indiana doesn't do safety or emissions. And how about you get back to class lol.

To the OP that is a good price but idk on the brand.