(Re-build pg.7)S.S's 02 Celica build!!!UPDATE 1/21/11

are you running an additional battery? if so, where does it fit? im getting a celica in a couple weeks and plan on putting some AB xfl 12s in there, and idk if i wanna take my back seats out yet.

Yes i do and theres like a long piece tray like behind the seats that fits xs power d925's perfectly.

Refs-(b.f.) 99vic, WCA Rusty(x3) Nathan@XSPOWER, Ampjunkielikeme, Bread0710, AmiCreations (s.t.) REsLaPz, PandaGT(x2), Keiferacing, Juicemane (t.w.) Powski, Big gil[/center]

Build Log

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/77726-sss-celica-dc-buildupdate-611-finished/

2005 subi STi 380whp 355whp

17" gold bbs

5% tint all around w/sunglare strip

JVC dvd double din

Knuconceptz 4ga wiring

XS Power!

Big 3

8" SAv2 d2

1800 audiopipe

these build are pretty sick! its cool to see someone else in the class of 10 too!

1999 Audi A4 1.8T:::

4 - DC Level 3 10's in a 4th order

Rockford P6002 on Subs for now (3-3.5k coming eventually)

MB Quart ONX4.60 for Mids and Highs

Boston S50 Components in Front

Boston S65 Coaxials in Rear

40 Sq Ft of Second Skin Damplifier

Build Thread

UBL

1948 Plymouth

^^^ thanks guys i was going to go with 6 8s but decided i dont have the room without taking the back seats so im still trying to figure out what in the blue hell ima get :)

Refs-(b.f.) 99vic, WCA Rusty(x3) Nathan@XSPOWER, Ampjunkielikeme, Bread0710, AmiCreations (s.t.) REsLaPz, PandaGT(x2), Keiferacing, Juicemane (t.w.) Powski, Big gil[/center]

Build Log

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/77726-sss-celica-dc-buildupdate-611-finished/

17" gold bbs

JVC dvd double din

Knuconceptz 4ga wiring

XS Power!

Big 3

8" SAv2 d2

1800 audiopipe

good shit bro. i got a 2000 celica gts that im about to put 2 dc lvl 4 12's with lvl 5 soft parts in and i cant wait to hear it.i got the exact same stinger volt meter in the same spot as you lol. i love the way subs sound in the celicas they get crazy loud and sound good at the same time.

AlphaDamp CLD Mat - Get more Sound Deadening with less Sound Deadener

^^^ nice man i found that a perfect spot for the volt meter and yup its a hatchback sounds good. Im thinking im going to do a single 15" off of 3k but still thinking :)

Build Log

17" gold bbs

JVC dvd double din

Knuconceptz 4ga wiring

XS Power!

Big 3

8" SAv2 d2

1800 audiopipe

• 4 months later...

Archived