Sundown Audio

how overrated is the power acoustic bamf 5500

Flint_810

I think with brands like PA and Audiopipe and the like... the only difference is reliability and clean power. Top rated amps put out cleaner power and clip less than a PA would.. probally last longer. but if a PA BAMF is wired clean and is fed good clean power and the gains are set to clean levels... you will get plenty power out of them and bang. You just cant drive them to the hilt like you can a Sundown or a DC amp.

cool

this thread is 4 years old...

if you didnt know

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think with brands like PA and Audiopipe and the like... the only difference is reliability and clean power. Top rated amps put out cleaner power and clip less than a PA would.. probally last longer. but if a PA BAMF is wired clean and is fed good clean power and the gains are set to clean levels... you will get plenty power out of them and bang. You just cant drive them to the hilt like you can a Sundown or a DC amp.

cool

if you didnt know

wow lol didnt even look at the date.... maybe a mod can delete my post.... hate digging up old threads

cool

if you didnt know

wow lol didnt even look at the date.... maybe a mod can delete my post.... hate digging up old threads

its cool..

but does look a bit silly..

either way... welcome to the forum.

Archived