actually, only slightly. Your thought would work if we were working with fluids, but we aren't. More line means more line that has to be pressurized to match the bags, so more line means more air, and more air means slower lift as more air has to pass the valves. Now this also means when you hit a bump in the road there will be more of a reserve of air that isn't being used in the bag, which in my theory will provide a more spongy absorption. This is only based on being an engineer in training though...

Also keep in mind line has resistance to air as well... though it shouldn't be all that much especially with 1/2 line.

(just want to throw in here that what I said about more line to fill with air in many cases won' make a large difference either... there isn't a whole lot of volume of air in an airline in comparison to a bag)

this is very well explained. the reason i think that it is unnoticeable though is because the volume of air needed for the longer line isnt a massive change. i could be wrong about that but it seems right in my mind lol. correct if not i dont wanna put up false info.

DSBP_blue.jpg

parton226

this is very well explained. the reason i think that it is unnoticeable though is because the volume of air needed for the longer line isnt a massive change. i could be wrong about that but it seems right in my mind lol. correct if not i dont wanna put up false info.

hey bro , why are you even posting if you really don't know what the hell you are talking about , all this speculation on your part and posting about is worthless ......

hey bro , why are you even posting if you really don't know what the hell you are talking about , all this speculation on your part and posting about is worthless ......

think about it that makes sense. Air isn't a hard concept bro, its not speculation, but ill just keep my thoughts to myself nextime. Sorry if i rubbed you the wrong way or something man.

DSBP_blue.jpg

parton226

• 3 months later...

The distance from valve to bag will not make a noticeable difference in the length used on any bagged car/ truck. Over distance of say 50+ feet you will see a delay. Kept in mind the same aspect would apply from tank to valve. Keep you valves away from heat, the ground, and water and you will do fine. I have mounted valves directly to bag vs. Directly on tank and in between and the only thing noticeable is the fill is alot louder when mounted close to bag vs further away.

Edited by mulisharider11x