Sonic Electronix

can you tell how good our highschools are nowadays :lol: j/k

well when i go back and look on it i messed up..this shit is some pointless arguing..so fuck it im done posting in this thread

MMM BASS OATS..ITS WHAT I HAVE FOR BREAKFAST

2 AudioQue HDC3 18'' subs

Rockford Fosgate T1 6.5 mids

MMATS 2000.05

XS Power D1200

Knukonceptz 1/0

Pioneer Premier DEH-P490iB

" Shit I can roll a blunt better than those bitches in Havana!"- Uncle Elroy

for one fuck face i have beats in my own ride....2 where did you find that i was crying? 3 come with some better fucking insults....titty baby! ha i would expect that from a noob....which you obviously are.. i put beats in your moms ride but not in the car ;) also use spell check every once and a while

I was on a messed up keyboard....now I;m at home

BYE BITCH.......you always coming on my thread thinking you the shit......

Listen fucker.. I've helped you out on your other threads.. Im not thinking Im the shit..I didnt say anything twoards you personally untill you said something twoards me.. Also yea im 16, so is there anything you wanna do about it? :blink:

MMATS 2000.05

XS Power D1200

Knukonceptz 1/0

ok i quit reading about 2 pages back....bryan why you always talkin shit to people, maybe its all fun and games for you but you should have some fuckin respect i dont think he came on here to hear his ride and system made fun of, if you got somethin nice to say or some good advice tell him if not shut tha fuck up

i was thinking leave the 12 sitting in the box in the hole and duck tape from the bottom of the sub to the bottom of the baffle so the sub doesnt free air. would that work?

ok i quit reading about 2 pages back....bryan why you always talkin shit to people, maybe its all fun and games for you but you should have some fuckin respect i dont think he came on here to hear his ride and system made fun of, if you got somethin nice to say or some good advice tell him if not shut tha fuck up

X2 if u got suggestions say them, but dont just start makin fun of somthing, cause like bass said he was just tryin something.

X2 if u got suggestions say them, but dont just start makin fun of somthing, cause like bass said he was just tryin something.

i never made complete fun of his system...if you read a couple of more pages back you would see that i was talking about how his subs would be canceling out each other and it wouldnt sound as good.. HELPFUL information..in which a reply was "fuck cancellation" then i said if he would have sold his stuff like he said he would, and get the 18s it would be loud as hell....also i do not see where i was bashing his entire system this entire thread.?! :rolleyes:

MMATS 2000.05

XS Power D1200

Knukonceptz 1/0

Wow that shit is ghetto!

As I told you earlier, get rid of all that junk and buy new gear. Single decent woofer and single decent amp and you'll be happy. Punch HE? I've played with Power HX2, they might have been OK, 5 years ago when they came out, now they're just outdated.

36CFDEF1-F93D-4FA3-9934-64EE2EC94080-2856-0000071FCFA47672.png.ebe82e417eabc5f239a4adf293b099f9.png

Previous 150+ daily rides:

Volvo 240 wagon 2 x DD Audio 9915s walled, Isuzu Trooper 6 x DD Audio 3515s walled clamshell, Lexus LX470  2 x Kicked Solo X 18s, Lexus LS400 4  x American Bass HD18 walled

SMD - System of The Month August 2008

My Youtube Videos

Archived