Sonic Electronix

Bryan, I have to chime in too. Yes you have been poking fun of his system the whole thread. Sometimes is isn't really what you say that's bad but how you say it. I agree its better to get rid of the junk and get better subs/amps, but you have to remember you have to start somewhere. Also you do not know his financial situation, this might be all he can afford right now. There is a way to be constructive and mature, you unfortunately have done neither. So if your not going to a positive contributor why even waste your time posting in this tread?

RF Punch 40x2RF Punch 100x2RF Punch 200x2RF Punch 200x2RF Punch 400x4JL Audio 10W7-3"but its only a 200 watt amp tho"

• Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Listen fucker.. I've helped you out on your other threads.. Im not thinking Im the shit..I didnt say anything twoards you personally untill you said something twoards me.. Also yea im 16, so is there anything you wanna do about it? :blink:

LOL...yeah go to jail for hitting you.....GO CRY TO YOUR MOMMY.......

ok i quit reading about 2 pages back....bryan why you always talkin shit to people, maybe its all fun and games for you but you should have some fuckin respect i dont think he came on here to hear his ride and system made fun of, if you got somethin nice to say or some good advice tell him if not shut tha fuck up

NOW THAT'S what it do!!!!

well im not gonna comment on all this bullshit goin on but i will say this to bass 4 love the amps you have are good amps i've sold them in the past and as a matter of fact i have a few in stock as we speak BUT thoes pyle subs are grabage i am very surprised that they have lasted you this long if i were you i would pick a better brand of subs but like i said b4 the amps you have are really decent now all you need are some good subs and a well built box then its nuttin left to do but start bangin

Bryan, I have to chime in too. Yes you have been poking fun of his system the whole thread. Sometimes is isn't really what you say that's bad but how you say it. I agree its better to get rid of the junk and get better subs/amps, but you have to remember you have to start somewhere. Also you do not know his financial situation, this might be all he can afford right now. There is a way to be constructive and mature, you unfortunately have done neither. So if your not going to a positive contributor why even waste your time posting in this tread?

totally right.....I'm living on my own right now and it's not easy(first time) times are to hard to just go out and spend 4 and 500 dollars on a sub.....trust me when I get everything settled down and when I get use to living by myself and not living off someone else money I will spend that......but now no way....I LOVE BASS that's like my 2nd girlfriend...and yeah you guys know your stuff it's that your setup isn't going to be just like mine or hers..WHOEVER.....that's what makes this fun...but the sun can be spoiled by a HOTHEAD that thinks he knows it all....I know I need to sell those cheap ass subs but then again I want a car load of subwoofers............and the cancellation thingy..F*** it, it sounds good to me.....

well im not gonna comment on all this bullshit goin on but i will say this to bass 4 love the amps you have are good amps i've sold them in the past and as a matter of fact i have a few in stock as we speak BUT thoes pyle subs are grabage i am very surprised that they have lasted you this long if i were you i would pick a better brand of subs but like i said b4 the amps you have are really decent now all you need are some good subs and a well built box then its nuttin left to do but start bangin

man, I've been fixing on those speakers since day 1...

Wow that shit is ghetto!

As I told you earlier, get rid of all that junk and buy new gear. Single decent woofer and single decent amp and you'll be happy. Punch HE? I've played with Power HX2, they might have been OK, 5 years ago when they came out, now they're just outdated.

so what if theyre outdated? who the hell cares? the hx2s are one of the best, if not the best subs made by fosgate. nothing held the power of them, besides team rf. thats why most people on here prefer them. hell, i have 6 hx2s that are mine, and one of my friends. they blow most of the new shit out of the water for the price i paid for them. so yea, theyre better than "OK".

and anoter guy on this site just put them in his camaro. must not be too bad huh?

duck.jpgSMDsigbannr9.jpg

Well you can waay better without bundling up on trash, just keep it simple and run a nice plain system. It will be louder, sound better and be lighter.

36CFDEF1-F93D-4FA3-9934-64EE2EC94080-2856-0000071FCFA47672.png.ebe82e417eabc5f239a4adf293b099f9.png

Previous 150+ daily rides:

Volvo 240 wagon 2 x DD Audio 9915s walled, Isuzu Trooper 6 x DD Audio 3515s walled clamshell, Lexus LX470  2 x Kicked Solo X 18s, Lexus LS400 4  x American Bass HD18 walled

SMD - System of The Month August 2008

My Youtube Videos

most likely because of how we are critizing him..in the wrong way...i thought we had a sticky on mixing sub sizes...

who's we? since when did you start running the place. chill out or go somerewhere else, this is your only warning.

Archived