Sonic Electronix

I can beat you with ONE 10" ;)

36CFDEF1-F93D-4FA3-9934-64EE2EC94080-2856-0000071FCFA47672.png.ebe82e417eabc5f239a4adf293b099f9.png

Previous 150+ daily rides:

Volvo 240 wagon 2 x DD Audio 9915s walled, Isuzu Trooper 6 x DD Audio 3515s walled clamshell, Lexus LX470  2 x Kicked Solo X 18s, Lexus LS400 4  x American Bass HD18 walled

SMD - System of The Month August 2008

My Youtube Videos

i can beat you with my meat ;) prob so...i dont have any subs now...but will once mine arrives.....what u got as far as 10

MMM BASS OATS..ITS WHAT I HAVE FOR BREAKFAST

2 AudioQue HDC3 18'' subs

Rockford Fosgate T1 6.5 mids

MMATS 2000.05

XS Power D1200

Knukonceptz 1/0

Pioneer Premier DEH-P490iB

" Shit I can roll a blunt better than those bitches in Havana!"- Uncle Elroy

Nothing anymore :(

I was trying my new aeroport 10" box and melted an entry level Pioneer in testing, off the Z1a @ 1ohm. Around 4000rms or so. Cut her open and the voice coil was completely crushed from bottoming out so hard. :D

36CFDEF1-F93D-4FA3-9934-64EE2EC94080-2856-0000071FCFA47672.png.ebe82e417eabc5f239a4adf293b099f9.png

Previous 150+ daily rides:

Volvo 240 wagon 2 x DD Audio 9915s walled, Isuzu Trooper 6 x DD Audio 3515s walled clamshell, Lexus LX470  2 x Kicked Solo X 18s, Lexus LS400 4  x American Bass HD18 walled

SMD - System of The Month August 2008

My Youtube Videos

:( always make me cry when a fellow sub fries.....jk well that was bound to happen....anyway u ever make up your mind on those 18s bass?

MMM BASS OATS..ITS WHAT I HAVE FOR BREAKFAST

2 AudioQue HDC3 18'' subs

Rockford Fosgate T1 6.5 mids

MMATS 2000.05

XS Power D1200

Knukonceptz 1/0

Pioneer Premier DEH-P490iB

" Shit I can roll a blunt better than those bitches in Havana!"- Uncle Elroy

if i were you i wouldn't even consider buying those ma audios....i just went to a db drag the other day and this one guy was running 6 ma's and he had 1 blown and 1 or 2 were almost dead...if you want to bump i would def consider fi bro...i just got my one* 12" Q and that shit pounds like no other...it hits the lows like you wouldnt believe and it sounds awesome.

12" fi q

rf t10001

naw mean

it doesnt matter what car it is, and what subs it is (well does, but the MA would be fine- Iam thinking of messing with the higher model 18s) Its all box design, proper tuning, proper wiring, proper equalization- But the amps and box desing I would say matter the most. I have gotten HORRIBLE 8" mid bass speakers, throw them in tlines/horns, and use a descent CLEAN strong amp, and in my house alone, I can get the furthest point in my house shaking hard with only 100watts

proper Box design + good clean, strong amp = good loud bass

sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.

:( always make me cry when a fellow sub fries.....jk well that was bound to happen....anyway u ever make up your mind on those 18s bass?

Man, I'm going to get them.....I think it will sound better than what I got!!

And about the FI..I know they are some great subs but I'm not going to spend that much money on a 18''....I'm trying to get a toyota supra..LOL

it doesnt matter what car it is, and what subs it is (well does, but the MA would be fine- Iam thinking of messing with the higher model 18s) Its all box design, proper tuning, proper wiring, proper equalization- But the amps and box desing I would say matter the most. I have gotten HORRIBLE 8" mid bass speakers, throw them in tlines/horns, and use a descent CLEAN strong amp, and in my house alone, I can get the furthest point in my house shaking hard with only 100watts

proper Box design + good clean, strong amp = good loud bass

DUDE you are so right....that box I/we built we did it in less than an hour I was just trying to put something together so I can ride and beat and + this was my first time building a box...LOL

Archived