Sonic Electronix

OK well I'm thinking about selling these 12'' subwoofers 3 of the cause 1 in critical condition, and the box for 125$ the guy that works with me told me he would get it...I had these subwoofers in my old car the GREEN MACHINE before it burned up, but in my wagon it doesn't sound as good so I'm thinking about boosting up to some 18'' SUBS......

THESE ARE THE SUBS I'm SELLING NOT INCLUDING THE AMP

Posted Image

AND THE BOX

Posted Image

The subs I'm thinking about getting are MA audio 1800XL 4 of them

Posted Image

What are you guys opinion, do you think these subs are good enough, should I move to some better quality subs(but I aint about to spend 300 or 400 dollars on just 1 subwoofer, or if you have a nice 18'' subwoofers and a nice price let me know and if you have any pics of it please show them

THANKS

• Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I just believe you'll be better off with two really good subs than four medicore ones.

the biggest thing is what if 1 of them where to blow

If you're worried about stuff like that then pick a new hobby. Sometimes shit just happens. Take your time, set everything up correctly, & play responsibly then you won't have anything to worry about.

teamnemesissundown-1.jpg

so what would be the best 18' subs and how much??

I don't think I'm qualified to say which are the "best", but I just ordered myself a pair of Fi BL 18s. My goal was a solid 150db daily driven groundpounder that will bang the lows in the 30-32hz range. All the reviews I've read talked about how loud the Fi subs were especially in the low frequencies. That made them seem perfect for me. The final price was $738 shipped. That included the cooling and flatwind options for better power handling.

teamnemesissundown-1.jpg

HA..I found a hobby, but you just don't spend that kinda money on something like that and not be mad if something were to happen...so what would be the best 18' subs and how much??..LOL

If you want to have some crazy ass system like four 18"s you better be ready for shit to start breaking, like your car for example...Shit will start coming apart.

And make sure you have extra money to spend in case something was to go wrong...to be retarted like some people and blow all your money on your system and not have any extra money in case something was to go wrong.

The best 18" sub IMO is the new RE XXXs ;) Don't know of many people that can afford them though.

Archived