that sucks to hear man. iv been thru it both suspended and restricted for the last 3 years and they are no fun. i just got my full license back. at the shop i used to work at a shop were 3 guys had suspended licenses. one guy was 6 years another was 8 years and the longest was more then 15 years. i dont know how they can stand not driving. but the rest or your time will fly by. you'll be driving in no time

currently just running a JL 12W7 and RF BD 1001

soon to come

soundstream XXX 18

Memphis mojo MCD4KW

Big azz box in tha backseat

working out other details

soundstream.jpg

logo_mca.gif

in texas driving with a suspended license is an automatic trip to jail...i got pulled over on a sat night and didn't know mine was suspended. i had to ait til monday morning to find out why; turns out i had too many violations in a three year period. so i had to pay a fine to get my license reinstated and a few weeks later all but one ticket was removed from my record cause it was after three years

Eye Kandy Kustomz

2414 E. Napoleon St.

Sulphur, LA 70663

(337)313-3121

[email protected]

Eye Kandy Kustomz Page

My Page

Damn man sorry to hear.. Ohio likes to send random show proof of insurance letters and during my time in the hospital one time i guess i got one at the X's house, my license got suspended then for that..I know how nerve racking it can be to feel illeagl all the time so id just ride it out the next 50-sumthin days and get the build done just like ya said.. Kinda win-win loosin situation?? lol

93 Chevy Silverado

Crossfire,Dayton

Soon to have 6 Lvl4 15s

DC Audio Dealer and Team Member

I got stopped for not using my turn signal and found out my license had expired. Just a brain fart, my fault but not on purpose.

I see your location is Schweinfurt, if it is still, You commander can do an ETP to allow you "limited Driving" such as to Appts, place of worship, home and iff you live off post they can allow you to drive to and from work. Was it your USAREUR certificate that was expired or your stateside license? If it is your stateside license, Most states are valid until you return to the state after your military service. (I wish it was that nice for Civilians working for the military also)

Damn that sucks. Does your state have the stipulation that as long as you are active military that your license does not expire? I know mine did (PA) I used to hate trying to explain that so eventually I printed out the paperwork and carried it with me.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

Damn that sucks. Does your state have the stipulation that as long as you are active military that your license does not expire? I know mine did (PA) I used to hate trying to explain that so eventually I printed out the paperwork and carried it with me.

Its my USAREUR license. For military to drive in europe.

SMD Super Seller

My Feedback Thread

Its my USAREUR license. For military to drive in europe.

ahhh ok. Sucks you got a 90 day suspension with the situation and they didnt just tell you to get it handled. I loved the MPS as well. ;)

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.