WTB baskets 10 or 12

as the title says im looking for just the baskets for either 10 or 12 i need two of them let me know what you have im looking for something besides the 12 spoke baskets

Edit if anybody has baskets that look the same that is on the dd 9500g series 12 or 10 thats what im lookin for most

Edited by fischy fisch
lol. but i haven't and i don't plan on it. plus i'd probably miss and hit her belly button or her ear or something. lol.

besides the 12 spoke?

I have 4 spoke chrome 10"

4 spoke grey 12"

1 AQ 12" frame

Why not the 12 spoke ? that is the most flexible frame on the market

sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.

besides the 12 spoke?

I have 4 spoke chrome 10"

4 spoke grey 12"

1 AQ 12" frame

Why not the 12 spoke ? that is the most flexible frame on the market

i tryed to pm you and i dont like the look of the normal 12 spoke basket and the aq frame isnt it almost hte same exact one thats on the dd subs

lol. but i haven't and i don't plan on it. plus i'd probably miss and hit her belly button or her ear or something. lol.

Yeah, its similar, but has more height between motor and spider, and I think was called diamond cut

its not brand new, has some glue and stuff on it, but I can clean it up

The 4 spokes are just about brand new

sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.

just email me at:

[email protected]

Iam heading out to the hot steamy garage for awhile

sundown.jpg

just email me at:

[email protected]

Iam heading out to the hot steamy garage for awhile

alrighting i snet you a message at your email but i need a basket to fit a 4in coil