Does anyone know how to wire this?

Hey i got this button and im unsure of how to wire it so that i can use it to turn my amps on, it has 5 prongs on the back of it, here is a picture MySwitch.jpg

894.jpgfrontbumper.jpgfunny.jpg

"never drive faster then your guardian angel flies... good think my guardian angel drives a twin turbo ed beast"

"its time has come for those who are different to stand united"

Without seeing the switch I would guess it lights up? A is ground E is 12v... to light it up I'm guessing. Does the switch rock two ways? B - 12v and C to amp?

Take a picture of it and I can tell you for sure. You can always use a meter and test continuity on the prongs when flipping the switch to figure out which is which...

-Installer for Duke's Car Stereo

2000 Pontiac Grand Prix - Ported Eaton M90 S/C, 3.5" pulley, XS Power Headers, 1.9 Rockers, FWI, Poly Motor Mounts, Custom Tune.

RF T1000-1bdCP and T400-4

Boston Acoustics SPG 555

Kenwood eXcelon 995

RF Punch 6.5" components and MB Quart Premium 6x9"s

Powermaster Alternator, YellowTop D34, Vmax CT1000

Its like a push click button, as in u press it feel it click and press it again and feel it click again. here i will show u the link of a company that sells em

http://www.automotivelightstore.com/ledflushringswitch.aspx

"never drive faster then your guardian angel flies... good think my guardian angel drives a twin turbo ed beast"

Hey i got this button and im unsure of how to wire it so that i can use it to turn my amps on, it has 5 prongs on the back of it, here is a picture MySwitch.jpg

it looks like a and e its the pos and neg for the light b c d are the switch b must b in and d is out not shure about the c dont think you have to use it but i would have to have it in my hand to really no

OFF THA HOOK,INC

[email protected]

You can always use a meter and test continuity on the prongs when flipping the switch to figure out which is which...

Best bet.

Do that and it'll tell you exactly what the switch is for.

userbar651078zu3.gif

MECP_SMALL.jpgCERTIFIED BITCHES!!!

Not being new at something doesn't mean anything. Just because a prostitute isn't new at what she does, doesn't change the fact that she still 'sucks'

Click to see my build!

Proud DC owner

tried talking to them, they were no help lol