I need help with power wire

in my jeep i dont have a grommet, due to i have 4g and 8g in the same whole, but i had to drill it bigger, but i dident have a powerfull enough drill inorder to do it so i just took a smaller bit and chipped away at it, but like above, the hood unlatch is a good place to look

Hey thanks. I am looking everywhere apparently i am not the only one with this problem, as a Google search brings up a bunch of questions. Most of the wires in mine are hidden behind this plate looking thing that is welded to the passenger side on firewall and most wires run in there but i cant get to it. Thanks everyone. Anything else i am open to any suggestions.

DRILL A HOLE.......i know its your last resort but still man..

That's why they don't deliver.

Yer ass better go sit along the side of the road and wait.

You can't expect them to travel up some dirt road in a hick / back woods town. Thats how horror movies start :D

I explain things very simply and use analogies in terms of Pickles, and grape drink, pool noodles and jackhammers...if you can't put 2 and 2 together there man, There simply is not much more I can do.

Run it under the car and drill a hole through the floor close to your amp with a grommet. Problem solved, and much less hassle. Just be sure to support it with wire clips or zip ties.

Need an install? Hit me up.
[email protected]

Got car audio questions? Check here first!
Everything you need to know. =]

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/83029-everything-you-need-to-know/

DRILL A HOLE.......i know its your last resort but still man..

Yea i think that is what i am going to have to do. I just put the craftsman on charge and i hope that it will get through.

Run it under the car and drill a hole through the floor close to your amp with a grommet. Problem solved, and much less hassle. Just be sure to support it with wire clips or zip ties.

yea i have takin that into consideration too. Also i have some rubber grommets coming in tomorrow. I ordered some and they are coming with my amp, power wire. So i made sure to get some.

Edited by jeyrapboy

8g power wire you fit that thru anything. if the batt is on the drivers side try going thru where the "hood unlach" cable goes thru thats where i run my wire thru when its on the driver side.

Hey man thanks! I just found out on a jeep forum that there should be a rubber grommet somewhere around the gas or break peddle. That is where the hood release runs through so that looks like my best bet.