Any ideas on how to bag a 95 pathfinder

To start off I have a 95 pathfinder XE 2wd. I am looking for help to get the front torsion bar setup changed to bags. I asked Airride Technologies but since they only do mainstream vehicles they said i'd have to custom fab everything. I know like hell they r wrong. One of my mini buddies told me to remove the key and put a set of shockwaves in place of the factory shock. It looks like it would work, but he built all his suspension so I'm still looking for help.

so u go 2 a guy that works on air ride for a job and u say he wrong bc ur friend said u can do it a other way?

Edited by 01zx3

CDyneSi_zps9638e5fa.jpg

VbjgkeI_zpsdd2219ec.jpg

deepsilencer, on 22 Aug 2011 - 17:32, said:

splzx3, on 22 Aug 2011 - 17:27, said:

i had my fun on one of his videos...till he blocked me then i got my mother into it lol after her he closed the comments xD

lol your mom is a G! good.gif

WTF, I never thought I'd have a conversation about cross dressers and trans-genders on a car audio forum.

I have seen the airbagit.com kit. But the truck doesnt have struts. I figured id just strengthen the shock towers 10 fold and go with the shockwaves. I called ART and they said that they do have a torsion bag bracket. But Im gonna hold out till I find a shop that can do the work for me.

Update: the Pathgrinder is now powered by a 700 hp twin turbo v6. It took robbing a vg30et for its ecu and heads and manifolds, but the 560hp gain is worth the time finding the parts. And best of all I only dropped 3mpg from 40 hwy to 37. Its not the prettiest of installs so dont ask for pics. I might post some once I get time to clean it all up lol... oh and the turbos are not stock nissans either if anyone wonders. they are injen stage 2s with matching bov's set at 20 psi each. And I cant guarantee they wont blow the heads. I havent done anything to mine except port n polish. but im pretty sure they r gonna need hella bracing.

Edited by TimberWolf

So are you still going to put it on air? i wouldnt use struts but thats just me. PICS?!! :popcorn:

Xterra * 69 Camaro * Audi S5

36 Ford * 51 Mercury 

looking for wire sponsor :) 

www.flyracing.com

if it was me , i would not use shockwaves for anything , use some 6" bags up front , those shockwaves' cost is ridiculus !!!! if i were you i would call up Cando Specialties and get some control arms from them for 760 bucks and buy some Slam Specialties RE6 bags , done deal :good:

here is the link for Cando Specialties , they have parts for nissans - http://www.candospecialties.com/