Any ideas on how to bag a 95 pathfinder

what the hell do you need 800$ arms for?? I have stock modified uppers an lowers cost me maybe 50 bucks in metal an a friend thats a welder to weld them up..

i mentioned the Cando arms cause i feel anyone looking into using Air Ride Tech. stuff is not trying to have to much fabbed and wants a DIY kinda setup ..... 8)

slamnkingcab do you have any pics of your front setup? just to give me ideas, because if I think I can do it i will. I really would like to be able to say I did this.

Edited by TimberWolf

I kinda agree, i would try and do it yourself, or with some help from a friend. I have owned two hard bodies, and build the control arms myself using some cheap metal and some time. I dunno if the pathfinder is the same set up but i couldnt imagine it being much different. Ill look and see if i have any pics of my old front arms for ya :good:

Xterra * 69 Camaro * Audi S5

36 Ford * 51 Mercury 

looking for wire sponsor :) 

www.flyracing.com

Thanks all for the advice its much appreciated. I'm hanging up the task of bagging the grinder for now. I'm heading to Louisiana to help with the cleanup of BP's catstrophic mess. They shot down my idea to disconnect the broken section and putting a cap in its place using the existing flange. They said we are handling the situation and are in no need of outside assistance. I replied stating they were full of shit, and needed to stop trying ides from their 5yr olds and do what will really succeed. They rereplied it is none of my business how they handle the situation and that if I contacted them again I would be sent to prison. I re re'd them and said you have no jurisdiction and it was my business since I cant enjoy the beach because of their eco-terrorisim. I also said I would be filing a suit for harassment and if I saw one of their people in Louisiana Im going to punch them in the face. They didnt reply to that. LOL I guess they didnt like the eco-terrorist part. Anyways Later SMD forums. I should be back in 2 months.

my lowers are pie cut ball joint raised and made an plated i dont suggest you try and do it without knowing the geometry of them. My buddy that did mine has been bagging trucks for about 12-13 years now an has well over 100 trucks bagged under his belt. If you do have a friend that is a fabricator id suggest you let them do it.. i have a photo on my older computer will have to see if i cant get it loaded up and get it off of there.

Had to pop in and check things out while I got the chance. Not too many people down here willing to let me use their pc.. lol Gotta say that damn oil makes a hell of a mess. Hope to get a chance to meet a local mini group here that i heard about. Supposedly they have a bagged pathy in their midst.. Maybe I can get a few pics and get my truck to lay down. But if I can't get anyone to do my bagging I'll ust build me a body kit and use the extra clearance to stuff some 22"s or something. Either way it'll be sweet. Especially when I finally get the 6 memphis's in the back. got one of the guys designing a ported for me but If it doesnt sound good I'm just gonna make a custom one off bandpass for all 6. I hope the fiberglass roof on the truck can take it. it already rolls with just one memphis 12". Have a great week guys.