is this just the server automatically deleting old threads or what... ive noticed pretty much any member that joined before 2009 has missing threads/posts

sorry if this has been explained before

i was just in a thread that was posted back in 2006 so idk

Fusion With A Stetsom 4k2d on 2 DC XL 15s tuned to 31hz and Subs and ports forward

The Revolution Was Not Televised

But There Is This Thread(clicky)

Dr Merkenstein is my 360 gamertag and my profession. When shit gets real, call in the Doc

They're deleting all your stuff Decaf. They don't want you here anymore. They're using you for your music!

Kidding. Is it possible some stuff got lost in the transition to the new server? I doubt Chode got drunk one night and started deleting stuff for fun. IDK though. He is one crazy bastard.

wtf is lolcats?

I'd def get a fat hooker if i had to resort to that kinda thing. I feel like they'd be grateful and work harder. Also its more bang for my buck, more real estate for my dollar if you catch my drift. its like the Costco of streetwalkers.

I was hoping for 150 :(.

I was hoping she would let me put it in her butt

its probably something with the database. I'm sure kyle or someone with more experience in the message board aspect will be able to tell you more but Im willing to bet that they just shuttle off the old data to an archive so the main board is faster.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

u guys are funny

the reason i noticed is i went to look at my old build log, and my friends eclipse build log, and they dont exist anymore

Oh snap. That sucks. I'll go dig around and see if I can find them. What were the builds?

wtf is lolcats?

I'd def get a fat hooker if i had to resort to that kinda thing. I feel like they'd be grateful and work harder. Also its more bang for my buck, more real estate for my dollar if you catch my drift. its like the Costco of streetwalkers.

Maybe they self delete if the have been sitting idle for so long. idk

Alpine CDA-9847 HU

F Highs 2x Infinity Kappa 60.9CS Powered by Eclipse EA4200 Glass door panels

R Highs Infinity Ref. 9622i powered by HU

3x RF Punch HX2 RFD2210 Powered by MTX Thunder 81000D

Box Vol. 3.259 before displacement, Tuned 36.6, Port area 54"

Sorry for the double post. I dug through the build logs section real quick and found all the threads started by you. Oldest one seems to be September of 2007. If you remember posting it in another section, lemme know and I'll go hunting for it.

EDIT: LOL I forgot the link :rofl:

Click here for goodies: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/forum/13-member-builds-show-off/page__prune_day__100__sort_by__A-Z__sort_key__starter_name__topicfilter__all__st__800

Edited by Maxim

wtf is lolcats?

Sorry for the double post. I dug through the build logs section real quick and found all the threads started by you. Oldest one seems to be September of 2007. If you remember posting it in another section, lemme know and I'll go hunting for it.

EDIT: LOL I forgot the link :rofl:

Click here for goodies: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/forum/13-member-builds-show-off/page__prune_day__100__sort_by__A-Z__sort_key__starter_name__topicfilter__all__st__800

maybe 09 is when i changed my name

when i got to my profile and click topics its only 1 page long... and stops in 09

TeamSundown-sig.jpg