Have you been jacked lately?

i wana get an alarm for my car but im not sure what to get or where to look ik i want something that if anything touches my car it screams

I picked up an MTX Sw1212 powered subwoofer today. This thing sounds amazing. 130 watts, 12" woofer with a passive 12" woofer tuned to 27 hz. Moving the pictures on the walls and my girl got wet from the bass when i showed her haha. Tonight should be good haha.

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

They have tried and failed... gotta love loud alarms so sensitive a bird dukin' will set it off.

What sucks is that I had an alarm but since I have to park in the street at work (no parking lot) it went off but nobody heard it.

The police cecked out the video cameras and took pics of the guy but I never heard back from them.

And when they finally showed me the video it took the *ucking guy like 15 minutes to tear the HR monitors and break my take my indash.

3 months ago. Got hit overnight out front of my house. Smashed the drivers window in, got the radio, Garmin GPS, class ring, some CDs, work binder I just got for f-ing Christmas from my company, and a bunch of odds and ends. But they DIDN'T even look in the trunk. Valuable shit was sitting right inside so I know they didn't even pop it. Go hit for over a grand worth of property, luckily insurance covers the radio since it "installed" in the vehicle. But damage alone was over 1200 for the body shop to fix. Luckily the check they were going to give me for the radio covered my $250 deductible. Now I have a $450 Viper alarm with every sensor they make. I know some people will smash in a car even if it has a alarm but as long as the alarm goes off and my 2way I'll be out there within seconds in my underwear to either beat the fuck out of em or put a couple holes in em if they want to pull something on me. I will protect my shit, problem is if I don't know its happening there isn't shit I can do about it. But if I know its going on I can make sure a busted drivers window is the only damage done to the car. Sadly the ONLY place I even worry about my shit gettin broke into is at my house which is actually a decent neighborhood. You just have the crackheads and failures that like to lure around in nicer neighborhoods. And I wouldn't do what your doing with keeping your doors unlocked. I see your point but look at it from a thief's view. "Uh oh, I wasn't going to break in this one but the doors are unlocked." But then there is the ones who don't give a shit and doors being locked won't stop them. But also look at it like this. If your doors are unlocked and its some dumb shit crackhead(even if they aren't, if they're breaking into someones car they should be drug down the interstate a few miles). Back to subject, if your doors are unlocked and a thief doesn't see that you may end up getting your shit jacked and a broken window because they were more then just normally retarded and didn't see they were unlocked.

2013 F150 Crew Cab

Old Build Log

Feedback

2013 F150

Equipment - Some Awesome Stereo Sound Making Stuff

i wana get an alarm for my car but im not sure what to get or where to look ik i want something that if anything touches my car it screams

SKYTEK is what mine is. Its pretty good. Long range remote and every function you can think of. Remote start being the best 8)

If you can install it yourself its also darn' cheap.

Toyota Avalon

5% Tint

6000k HID

JVC AVX-720 HU

iPhone 3g

2 Memphis 15-MCC5 Component Sets (Front Doors)

2 Memphis 15-MC52 Coaxial (Back Doors)

1 MTX 9500 15" Dual 4 Ohm

Alpine MRP-F240 4 CH. 40 watts RMS (Doors)

MTX 8100.1

SCTD-logo.gifKobalt_-logogif.jpgMTXlogo.gifJVC-Logo-Mobile.jpgstmini_logo.jpgMidlandLogo1_250ph.jpg

Add Me On Facebook.

What sucks is that I had an alarm but since I have to park in the street at work (no parking lot) it went off but nobody heard it.

The police cecked out the video cameras and took pics of the guy but I never heard back from them.

And when they finally showed me the video it took the *ucking guy like 15 minutes to tear the HR monitors and break my take my indash.

That sucks sumthin' serious. I would be callin' daily tryin' to get info on the dude responsible.

Toyota Avalon

5% Tint

6000k HID

JVC AVX-720 HU

iPhone 3g

2 Memphis 15-MCC5 Component Sets (Front Doors)

2 Memphis 15-MC52 Coaxial (Back Doors)

1 MTX 9500 15" Dual 4 Ohm

Alpine MRP-F240 4 CH. 40 watts RMS (Doors)

MTX 8100.1

SCTD-logo.gifKobalt_-logogif.jpgMTXlogo.gifJVC-Logo-Mobile.jpgstmini_logo.jpgMidlandLogo1_250ph.jpg

Add Me On Facebook.

I got jacked bout 6 months ago. They got everything in my sig except my infinity's they also got my 60 gig ipod, my gps. $50 maceys card. Busted my drivers window right out, They shity thing is I left my alarm of that night to be nice to the neighbors. (it was rainy)

Alpine CDA-9847 HU

F Highs 2x Infinity Kappa 60.9CS Powered by Eclipse EA4200 Glass door panels

R Highs Infinity Ref. 9622i powered by HU

3x RF Punch HX2 RFD2210 Powered by MTX Thunder 81000D

Box Vol. 3.259 before displacement, Tuned 36.6, Port area 54"

I got jacked bout 6 months ago. They got everything in my sig except my infinity's they also got my 60 gig ipod, my gps. $50 maceys card. Busted my drivers window right out, They shity thing is I left my alarm of that night to be nice to the neighbors. (it was rainy)

Is MA Massachusetts? Didn't think it was ghetto there. Can't wait to get back stateside and fuck some of these strung out bitches up. I got no problem killing after 2 1/2 years of lightin' up terrorist mf'ers. The hood ain't got shit on me.

SMD Super Seller

My Feedback Thread

I got 4 15's a Rockford T4000k 3 yellow tops kenwood flip out and they destroyed my box with a fucken axe then left it for me sticking straight up outa the box lol

4 15'' Big Perm Subs in a Custom Built Box.

4 Kenwood Excelerion Mids.

1 RockFordFosgate T4000.Bd

1 Alpine 500w.

Alternator: Dual Alternators 1 stock- 1 300amp 180 at idle alternator.

Batterys: 4- 1 for my engine, 3 yellow tops

classifiedzz2.png

Check Out My YouTube

Add Me on MySpace

lol people would be suprised how "hood" alaska is alot of people up here will do anything to make money if you dont have a garage up here and you have a system its getting jacked. but lucky anchorage is small enough that some one will hear a them using the shit they jacked and word of mouth will spread that to me and i will happily go shoot them and then take my subs and amp back

4 15'' Big Perm Subs in a Custom Built Box.

4 Kenwood Excelerion Mids.

1 RockFordFosgate T4000.Bd

1 Alpine 500w.

Alternator: Dual Alternators 1 stock- 1 300amp 180 at idle alternator.

Batterys: 4- 1 for my engine, 3 yellow tops

classifiedzz2.png

Check Out My YouTube

Add Me on MySpace

Archived