rainx_lat.jpg

Got a pair of these last week, and after a few good storms blew through I can say they are worth the extra coin. I live in KY where we get the bad end of the spectrum with all precip. It rained Last thursday, a torrential storm and these blades OWNED. Two speeds slower than regular blades for the same result.

Toyota Avalon

5% Tint

6000k HID

JVC AVX-720 HU

iPhone 3g

2 Memphis 15-MCC5 Component Sets (Front Doors)

2 Memphis 15-MC52 Coaxial (Back Doors)

1 MTX 9500 15" Dual 4 Ohm

Alpine MRP-F240 4 CH. 40 watts RMS (Doors)

MTX 8100.1

SCTD-logo.gifKobalt_-logogif.jpgMTXlogo.gifJVC-Logo-Mobile.jpgstmini_logo.jpgMidlandLogo1_250ph.jpg

Add Me On Facebook.

Yes they are... I've had them on my Av for about a month... Just about zero streaking compaired to regular blades... I'll be stucking with these bad boys...

2011 Dodge Durango Citadel AWD HEMI - LOADED

Stereo:  STOCK

Emergency Equipment:  Morotola - Federal Signal - Feniex - Gamber Johnson

Performance:  MOPAR Performance - Diablo

911 Calltaker / Diaptcher, Volunteer Ambulance Driver, Rescue Tech, Fire Fighter, Fire Policeman, Emergency Equipment Installer / Repairman

Yes they are... I've had them on my Av for about a month... Just about zero streaking compaired to regular blades... I'll be stucking with these bad boys...

yep, no streaking and quiet too.

Edited by AVY_TOTIN'_SLAM

Toyota Avalon

5% Tint

6000k HID

JVC AVX-720 HU

iPhone 3g

2 Memphis 15-MCC5 Component Sets (Front Doors)

2 Memphis 15-MC52 Coaxial (Back Doors)

1 MTX 9500 15" Dual 4 Ohm

Alpine MRP-F240 4 CH. 40 watts RMS (Doors)

MTX 8100.1

SCTD-logo.gifKobalt_-logogif.jpgMTXlogo.gifJVC-Logo-Mobile.jpgstmini_logo.jpgMidlandLogo1_250ph.jpg

Add Me On Facebook.

The Bosch Icon blades work phenomenally as well, plus they are a little bit cheaper, have them on the front of my Tahoe. I do have a latitude blade as the rear wiper tho, I like it.

<>< Collosians 2:13-14, Philippians 4:13, 1 John 4:7-10

2 - JBL W15Gti

2 - JBL BP1200.1

Knu 1/0 Wiring

Kenwood KIV-BT901

Kenwood/Garmin Nav.

The Bosch Icon blades work phenomenally as well, plus they are a little bit cheaper, have them on the front of my Tahoe. I do have a latitude blade as the rear wiper tho, I like it.

I had some Bosch ones before and they worked amazing for a couple weeks and then one of them didn't put pressure on the windshield (not really sure how to put it) so it would like wipe random spots and just leave huge areas dirty.

Never used rain-x wipers but I am impressed with their window treatment and other products. I need new wipers so maybe I'll have to try these out.

formerly known as Jaylor Swift

great in the rain, not so much in the winter though.

funny story... a friend of mine locked his keys in his jeep. he suggested we make a slimjim but had no stips of metal. I looked at his wipers & said, "well there's a strip in your wiper". long story short... all we had was a pair of lineman's & one of his rain X wipers. I popped that door in 2 minutes

Edited by InfiniteRuckus

I had some Bosch ones before and they worked amazing for a couple weeks and then one of them didn't put pressure on the windshield (not really sure how to put it) so it would like wipe random spots and just leave huge areas dirty.

Never used rain-x wipers but I am impressed with their window treatment and other products. I need new wipers so maybe I'll have to try these out.

I had the same problem with bosch. I keep an Icon blade on the rear wiper because it doesn't rattle like conventional blades, but up front I keep old school upper end blades.

tejcurrent

XS Power

T3