Metered the Tahoe (test tone and music)

The 21hz vid is sick as fuck. Serious movement :drinks:

I wish every body had beat so I wouldnt have to turn my shit down. Fosgate for life running there shit since I was 16 going on 15 years strong. Not stopping any time soon.

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

damn its official now...your not 137s no moe lol good shit though mang. now people can ease off with the "you should get it on the meter" shits legit and looks to get nutty for sure :drinks: i wanna make it out west this year hahaaa

I would leave the Tahoe alone.. you got everything looking great. your getting over 158db on music and that 158db is sound quality not burp quality. I dont really know what to tell you on the sub box though. Part of me says yea build a box to the specs of the subs, but then the other part of me is saying that the box you have now it performing really well and don't fix what is not broken.

Nice vids, that hoe is so loud esp for a daily on music which can still play as low as it does... I dont care what anyone else says... but with that said, I think we all seen enough of he Hoe. I vote for you doing something new... something fresh would be nice. we'll all be here waiting :popcorn:

Edited by 07sOnAtA sp.ed

CURRENTLY UNDER RE-CONSTRUCTION

2008 Hyundai Sonata

Team T3 Audio

Team Deadly Hertz

Team SMD (Street Motivated Devastation)

Chariot.gif