Pacquiao agrees to mayweather's drug testing

wtf looks like floyd is bitching out....taking a year or two off.

If this is true, i think everyone in america should kick Mayweather in the nuts. Crying like a little baby about drug testing and now since Pacquiao actually agrees to it, he backs out like a lil b*tch. Well if this fight every does happen and this stuff really is true im changing my vote from Mayweather to Pacquiao for the simple fact that Floyd is a nancy. I certainly hope this is not true cause i really dont like Pacquiao especially cause he didnt want to comply in the first place. Its kinda like one of those offers u get from someone if u come get it right now u can have it for X amount of dollars, u really want it a little cheaper so u hold off, then a couple days later ur like F' it and you go to get it and magically its not for sale, that person just felt like being a douche cause u didnt want it then so he says hes gonna keep it but then magically a week later he is willing to part with it.

TDHRIP_zps8bedfde5.jpg

06 Impala SS
Kenwood Excelon DDX593

Ampere Audio 150.4

Ampere Audio 5K
1 XS D4700 (front)
Mechman 320a Alt. w/ Big 3

Lots of Second Skin Damplifier

Under Construction for 2017