Second Skin Audio

Pick My Subwoofer

What would you pick  

19 members have voted

1. 1. Which 15" Sub

So finally making some final decisions hopefully. In the poll I have listed what subs I am considering. My build will be one 15" with 3.5^ft tuned at 33hz for a daily beater with a AQ1200D. I've not had any experience with these subs in person so anyone who has I would love to hear your good or bad opinions on any. And let me know why you think I should go with the certain one. I just want to make sure what I end up with is reliable and can play full tilt for extended periods of time. I do want some SQ but I want as much SPL as I can get.

2013 F150 Crew Cab

Old Build Log

Feedback

2013 F150

Equipment - Some Awesome Stereo Sound Making Stuff

Why do so many people start polls like this? Who cares what everyone thinks? Just buy the sub you like.

dude he is undecided so hes trying to get peoples opinion so he can decide which sub is best for his needs now is there something wrong with that because i thought this website was to talk about audio and shit ..annd i would like to see an audioque ftw yes!!

cowboys_logo.gif

But I don't know which one I like. I'm sure they're all great but if one gets louder then the others I want to know. I'm planning on being stuck with this for close to a year so I want the best choice for my situation.

2013 F150 Crew Cab

Old Build Log

Feedback

2013 F150

Equipment - Some Awesome Stereo Sound Making Stuff

I just noticed the HDC3 doesn't specify enclosure recommendations on their site. Would it be ok in 3-3.5^ft?

Its on there site, just not in your face.

http://www.audioque.com/aq/?page_id=48

¿ǝɯɐƃ ǝɥʇ

Trolls never learn............

All BS aside, If I see one more comment in here that is NOT about the pre-sale, I will start the vacations. And that includes the trolls feeding the trolls.

YOU THE ONE THAT SOUND LIKE A OGER AND HUMPBACK/TROLLS?

Add "SMDLIFER" on Xbox LIVE to play with other SMD members.

ive only heard the level 4s so cant say :shrug:

if your stepping up from them type Es then you cant reall go wrong with any of them. prob bl>ssd imo

Edited by cracker