Second Skin Audio

Pick My Subwoofer

What would you pick  

19 members have voted

1. 1. Which 15" Sub

The HDC3 15" will perform well in 4-4.5 cubes after woofer and port displacement. Tune between 35 & 40Hz. Shoot for 16 sq inches of port per cubic foot.

You can't fix stupid

These type Es are only my filler subs. They've been in storage for about 2 years. But when I got jacked this year they took everything but my subs and I sold the 3 12" Kenwoods I had and wanted to start from scratch. These alpines were just to help me get by with my bass needs. Thanks for the link. Didn't see recomendations in the specs for the subs and didn't know where to look.

2013 F150 Crew Cab

Old Build Log

Feedback

2013 F150

Equipment - Some Awesome Stereo Sound Making Stuff

i voted AQ just to match the amp :drinks: and alot of people love em.

So finally making some final decisions hopefully. In the poll I have listed what subs I am considering. My build will be one 15" with 3.5^ft tuned at 33hz for a daily beater with a AQ1200D. I've not had any experience with these subs in person so anyone who has I would love to hear your good or bad opinions on any. And let me know why you think I should go with the certain one. I just want to make sure what I end up with is reliable and can play full tilt for extended periods of time. I do want some SQ but I want as much SPL as I can get.

go with audioque.also the owner is more than willing to help you with any thing you need to know, i think his name is dj numbers on the web site