oh no i did reformat the hard drive... took me some time to get it to reformat but it finally did it on the 5th try. but since my little friend the blue screen keeps showing up im thinkin its probably a hardware problem... these putas are lucky this semester i dont need it otherwise i would be fucked (my parents computer suxs ass)

J. Jsig_253411.jpgMy CardomainFINISHED COBALT SS/SC DUAL ALTERNATOR PICS icon_nuts.gif

theres no such thing as too expensive when it comes to upgrades like that, because imo if you are gonna spend to upgrade then do it correctly rather then be a cheap ass ricer

ah alright well yeah i def wouldnt mess with laptop hardware best to leave that with the pros. I thought my hd failed on my old laptop so i tried to swap hds opened up the laptop and booinnng everything like comes flying out like it was spring loaded or something. couldnt get it back together at all so i went back to the store used my warranty saying i tripped over the power cord and it fell.

Guest 90accordman

where do you usually go for your vids maybe my place is different

usually e-mule but its hard to find good quality (i like kobra-videos) so a while back i went on the mca or something like that that only dled those videos in a chat type enviroment... problem is everyone and there mom wanted these an there were only 15 or so servers... so 100+ lines were common at times

eh i hate IRC and all other places that have Queue line, i do direct downloading from various sites i find on the Intraweb