Sonic Electronix

How do you add an extra battery to your setup?

Sup, I'm looking to add an extra battery to my setup and I was wondering how I'd hook it up. I've never used a cap or anything like that so I don't really know what I'm doing.

If anybody in the Sacramento area has a vehicle for sale for less than $1,500 get at me. I'm open to almost anything that runs.

- Secure the batt where you want it to go.

- Connect 1/0 awg cable from + under hood to + on rear batt.

- Connect 1/0 awg cable from - under hood to vehicle chassis or - on rear batt.

Edited by chud

You can't fix stupid

this is the 1st time i have ever said this... SEARCH. this is an extremely easy question and its asked a couple times a month. here i will time how long it takes me to find it on google...... hey hey, 30 seconds. the 1st link was to a forum where they answered this question and there were tons of other links below it.

If I answered you in a well mannered, informative way, you asked a good question or had a good attitude. If I was an asshole, you asked a stupid question or you had a fucktard attitude... or I was in a bad mood.

Team BassickHU: Pioneer AVIC Z110Front: Peerless SLS 6.5", Peerless HDS 4", Rainbow tweeter - running activeAmp: JL HD600/4 and DC 4 channel (bridged to midbass)Processor: JBL MS-8Subs: 2x 12" AA MayhemsAmp: DC 3kElectrical: DC power 270xp alt. 1/0 big 4. XSpower D3400 and six D680s.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/121795-29-update-the-buick-is-getting-a-rebuild/

Top career scores: DBdrag 151.7 MECA SQ 82.25My SOTM build

Yeah. im pretty sure they dont warranty retarded people.

this is the 1st time i have ever said this... SEARCH. this is an extremely easy question and its asked a couple times a month. here i will time how long it takes me to find it on google...... hey hey, 30 seconds. the 1st link was to a forum where they answered this question and there were tons of other links below it.

lolerskates

You can't fix stupid

your also gonna want to put two fuses in the positive run, one right after the front batt and one right before the back batt

Batt 1----fuse---------------------------------------------fuse-----batt 2

and in case you ask........short circuit here^........... and both batts will be safe. thats why you need 2 fuses

wire in parallel

edit: fuses are good too lol ^^^

Edited by alan412

(Headunit) Pioneer DEH-P3100UB

(Speakers) Phoenix Gold RSd 65cs

(4 Channel) Alpine MRP-F300

(Subs) 2 15" Audioque SDC2.5

(Box) 7.27 cubic feet tuned to 31 Hz

(Mono Amplifier) Elemental Designs Nine.1

(Wiring) 1/0 Knukonceptz KLMX

(Batteries) 2 C&D Tech 75 a/h

their really simple. just make sure you don't wire it in series, if you do you'll be running 24 volts, thats a bad thing for most amps and subs

2010 Subaru Impreza

Pioneer AVH-P1400DVD

2 10" Rockford Fosgate Punch HX2

Audison LRx 1.1K

superglue a dildo to the center of the cone....lube it.....then have that dumbass sit on it :good:

while playing a 10hz note

haha, this reminds me of a paintball sticker i have "my balls slap at 300fps"

now I want a sticker that says "i fuck at 10hz"

- Secure the batt where you want it to go.

- Connect 1/0 awg cable from + under hood to + on rear batt.

- Connect 1/0 awg cable from - under hood to - on rear batt.

fixed to make actual sense.

their really simple. just make sure you don't wire it in series, if you do you'll be running 24 volts, thats a bad thing for most amps and subs

you mean all not some lol. and its not bad for subs, just amps

so after you run it from the + & - in the front to the + & - in the back... just run those straight to the amp pretty much like a capacitor? sounds easy enough... just get another pair of aftermarket battery terminals?

and 2 fuses for safety