So i'm just about to get a 1998 Dodge Dakota Sport, and i'm looking for ideas on what i should do for like big audio systems and any interior and exterior designs i should put on it. My goal is to be putting out at least a min. of 15,000 Watts. So im willing to lose at least half the room of the box, but im not going to remove the back seats inside the truck. As for interior and exterior goes, I plan on going to Audio Concept Mobile in my hometown of Calgary, Alberta. So I want everyones ideas on this, but I will have some plans drawn up in the next few weeks once i figure out all the measurements. Then for what I plan on using for amps, subs, tweets, mids, and lows, im DEF gonna need some help on that, so im gonna do a poll on what is most recommended (which i will update weekly). Keep in mind i'm a metalhead and not exactly into the whole rap scene, however I do like Psyph Morrison, his shit is fucking DOPLEY!!!! So if anyone got some more metal-like ideas please feel free to say them (and i will share it with everyone else). So i appreciate anyone who comments and i will accommodate all your ideas and opinions.

Thanks a bunch

MassacreByBass777

ok so you want to run 15,000 watts? And you dont want to lose the back seats? well to do that your going to need a truck cap so you can port the box threw the back window. It can still be very loud. and just saying this will take LOTS of money to pull this off properly.

Johns.jpgSuburban Coming Soon

ok so you want to run 15,000 watts? And you dont want to lose the back seats? well to do that your going to need a truck cap so you can port the box threw the back window. It can still be very loud. and just saying this will take LOTS of money to pull this off properly.

Ok thanks for the heads up, but around how much would you say a truck cap would cost for all this?

Thanks, i'll DEF check into them

Check into audioque. 4 10" with the aluminum voice coil option should be able to run close to 10 if not 12k if you wanna really push em. Or around 8k and save some money on the amps and go all out on your exterior and head unit. 8k would push 4 very very well.

Buddy of mine runs two AQ HD3 aluminum coil 15's on 4 AQ 2200's (and clamped over 8k) with no problems.. other than the spiders have loosened up which is bound to happen at 8k with two subs at 35hz. Not that I would suggest running that much power lol just saying he is and he's beat the crap out of them like no other for over a year.. running 30 second extreme runs and 3min chaos runs in midwestSPL. 4 10's would be sick on 8k for sure!

Edited by BASSBOXMAN
cc1bc663_296x75.jpgcc1bc663_296x75.jpgcc1bc663_296x75.jpg

Check into audioque. 4 10" with the aluminum voice coil option should be able to run close to 10 if not 12k if you wanna really push em. Or around 8k and save some money on the amps and go all out on your exterior and head unit. 8k would push 4 very very well.

Hmmm they sound very interesting, I actually like the price range too. Im very surprised that 10's can actually hit that hard, because im more looking towards the 12-15's range but i think i'll start with 10's and work my way up.

Buddy of mine runs two AQ HD3 aluminum coil 15's on 4 AQ 2200's (and clamped over 8k) with no problems.. other than the spiders have loosened up which is bound to happen at 8k with two subs at 35hz. Not that I would suggest running that much power lol just saying he is and he's beat the crap out of them like no other for over a year.. running 30 second extreme runs and 3min chaos runs in midwestSPL. 4 10's would be sick on 8k for sure!

WOW DUDE! Can i have his system please!!!!! :D