BASS RACE/ BASS BOXING SONG LIST

post the the best bass race/bass boxing songs you have used or some good ones that woudl be good to use

SMDsigbannr4.jpg1995 Geo Prism . FI BTL 12 P chamfer, 3rdmagnet HIXMAX COIL 1/0 big 3 HIFONICS COLOSSUS 1.7 cubs tuned to 60hz in the works 2xTruck battery 1125 cca.

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i dont know the name of the song but its the blue cd on iasca's web site of dj billy e or what ever, track 3 is a hard hiter, i used it during finals at nopi to advance in the bass boxing event

then for the finaly in the bass boxing i used peti pablo vibrate and that dam song with 12 subs pounding away sure nuff caused everything to vibrate lol

Americas loudest work van2006 iasca heavyweight bassboxing champion at 150.4 db with 60second average TL8 memphis PR15s,12 memphis PR6.5's coax,4 memphis PR 1inch tweets

i like the song do it by them... and since its on the usaci spl cd im thinking its pretty good. but the best way is to find your loudest freq then find a song with that for 30 secs.. shit maybe its a random crappy song that has a short bumpin... jazz even

J. Jsig_253411.jpgMy CardomainFINISHED COBALT SS/SC DUAL ALTERNATOR PICS icon_nuts.gif

theres no such thing as too expensive when it comes to upgrades like that, because imo if you are gonna spend to upgrade then do it correctly rather then be a cheap ass ricer

not on a real CD but My humps lil jon remix.    130.7 with my lil 10w3v2

Currently:

2015 Evo X WW

Forgestar F14 18s --Rally Armour Mudflaps

ETS 3.5" FMIC, CAI, Open Dump DownPipe, Test Pipe, Ultimate Racing Catback, BLEVINS TUNE, Fortune Auto 500 Coilovers

Build:

Crescendo Mezzos x2

Crescendo 800.4, 1500.1

Loaded Fi Q12

Second Skin Pro

XS D5100

RF 360.2

Sky High Audio Wiring

Need: ALTERNATOR!

PREVIOUS

1999 Grand Prix GTX

3.8L S/C-few modsWheels: Ruff Racing 280 19x8.5 Sub: Fully Loaded