• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

lil jon - what you gon do

lil jon - push that nigga push that ho

young jeezy - trap or die

young yeezy - air forces

young jeezy - thug motivation 101

dj billy E - dont know the name but its basically a 43hz tone for about a minute straight

chamillionaire - fly as the sky  (never actually tested this one)

just a few

gangsta rcok maybe? its the only thing by the name dj billy e and it sounds like it would bump nicely... got it on a actual cd?

J. Jsig_253411.jpgMy CardomainFINISHED COBALT SS/SC DUAL ALTERNATOR PICS icon_nuts.gif

theres no such thing as too expensive when it comes to upgrades like that, because imo if you are gonna spend to upgrade then do it correctly rather then be a cheap ass ricer

Whats knockin extremely hard right now is

"Smile for the camera" track 14 of Long Duck Dong,

forget the true CD name, but the guy looks gay on the cover, wearing a suit, hispanic guy. Its underground bay area rap. That has some insane constant bas all the way thru from 38-42hz around there, and then it drops about every 30sec or so with about a 30hz constant tone for about 8-10secs. my bandpass is tuned to 40hz, and only about 250rms, but my windshield wipers even jump about an inch when I crank this song up, and those wipers are on there nice and sturdy.

sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.

since Iam to cheap to buy a new comp, and to lazy to install a cd burner, and to impatient to sit there and burn songs, anyone wanna do it for me?

sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.

Archived