Official feedback OrionStang

• 4 weeks later...

Got back from out of state, had fedex hold the battery at the office so I went to pick up my battery. Outstanding packaging and was shipped quickly. Still in new condition, immaculate shape, glad to see fedex didn't fuck it up during shipping, and some XS Power stickers.

Thanks again Ken!

My name is AdamThis is my Civic Build.7" Samsung Tab 2Kenwood KDC-X896Clarion EQS746Sundown X-15DC 3.5k @2ohmHatersGonnaHate's 02 Civic UBLELD Bypass for Honda Civic/Accord/FitDon's Jeep Grand Cherokee Rebuild

N8ball2013 - i think you'd stick your dick in a blender if it told you it was 40 wtih two kids your age. lol

srp365 - If posting were picking up bitches, I'd be going home single tonight

looks like tony montana sneezed in your car.

VbjgkeI.jpg

kNsESzw.jpg

As always a great pleasure to do business with Ken, he always ships fast and his prices are reasonable. This will count as two Positive Feedback ratings.

1) I purchased a Sundown Audio SAX200.4 from him arrived packed well and quickly, worked out a great deal with me for the Amp.

2) Stinger RCA's showed up way faster than I expected something coming from the West Coast to arrive. Exactly as described will definitely do a lot more business with in the future.

2013 Dodge Charger

Build Log

1996 Ford Explorer XLT 5.0
Build Log

2005 Honda Civic LX Coupe

Build Log

SMD SUPER SELLER!!!!
My Selling Feedback

Dresig1_zps7acbddbb.gif

Dresig2_zpscfb11527.gif

Just bought a used 40gb PS3 from Ken and received it today. It was a non functioning PS3 but i knew that right from the start. It came to me in great condition and in a properly packed box. Received the payment request from his paypal to mine the same day and was informed as soon as he shipped it out. Great guy to do business with.

Thanks again Ken :drink40:

2004 GMC Envoy1 XS power S3400 batt under the hood and 4 XS Power D3100's battery installed in the rear by the amps0 gauge power wire from front to backAlpine iva-w205 touchscreen dvd/cd/mp3/ipod/am/fm/gps headunitSundown Audio SAX-200.4 amp for my mids and highs8 gauge speaker wire from amp to woofer270 amp Mechman AltRockford Fosgate T1652-s component speakersRockford Fosgate 3Sixty.2 sound processorRca's from Rockford Fosgate and Monster Cable14 gauge speaker wire for the mids and highs1 18" Ascendant Audio SMD Dual 1 ohm with custom Black & Blue carbon fiber and hand signed dustcapBox: 5.66 cubic feet net volume box tuned to 30.13Hz with 1.5" wide wooden dowels and 1.5" thick baffle1 DC Audio 5.0k amp wired to .5 ohms nominal with an imp rise of 1.35 ohms for the single AA SMD 18"Future Vision 8000k 50w bi-xenon projector HID's with 4300k 35w fog lightsLink to my build: Buildupdates/progress

Major Props to Ken! I bought a SA bass knob and it was as described, shipped very fast & packaged correctly. Very reputable member to buy from, I will be doing business again.

No car at the moment.

New system:

2 Skar Audio VVX-12s

Crescendo bc2000d

Carquest NGT battery (back)

Deka battery (front)

Ordered some rcas from him. Fastest shipping I think I've ever gotten before. Came from California to Rhode island in 2 or 3 days. Will do business again.

subwoofers - two eclipse 88120s

box - 3.4 cubes tuned to 32 hz

amps - aq1200 and pheonix gold zx450

New build :

2 obsidian audio 15s

same amp

6.1 cubic foot box tuned to 32 hz in a civic hatch

Nuf said... Ken is a cool dude, ship fast, great communication, A+++ all the way! Bought terminals and was shipped the next day with tracking...

My Build Log- T E A M S U N D O W N A U D I O -

2013 DbDrag WF SS1-2 - 5th Place 154.6db

2013 MECA Mod3 CA State Final Champ 153.4db