• 1 month later...
  • Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

When I first heard of Crescendo I took the reviews lightly, and brushed them off as disgruntled customers.

After dealing with them in depth over a bad amp I can vouch that they possibly have the absolute worst customer service or customer loyalty.

I sent an amp in for warranty repair, took them 6 months to return it to me! This was after multiple attempts at inquiring about the status of repairs. They assured me "next week", "next week".

Finally they call me, but more bad news the problem isn't warranty. ..hmmm ok at this point I want my amp. I'm tired of waiting. I get it in the mail, not in the same condition I shipped to them. Needless to say UPS is not very careful with packages to begin with, I received the amp damaged.

Crescendo says they will settle with UPS and compensate me for the loss. After which time we go another few weeks with no answer, I filled with the BBB and was politely asked to remove my negative review of them in return for a store credit.

Still to this day I have seen zero in compensation from this company. I've left multiple voicemails requesting a return call.

My suggestion stay away from this company, stick with Sundown, DC, DD, hell I've had better service from Rockford and kicker

Ampmedics is bringing CRESCENDO down. Plus no customer service at all.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/garage/vehicle/2438-jeep-commander/

th_140x100square.jpgMechman_140x100px.JPGDCHome.jpgI

image_url-76414-1423274612_thumb.jpgimage_url-76414-1423320284_thumb.jpg

Pioneer P99RS
Ampere 3800
2-Ampere 125/4
4-6.5 inch Hertz HSK XL Mids
4-8 inch JL Audio ZR Midwoofer

2-5.25 Satori Mids
2-Morel Tweeters, 2 Hertz Milles 3 inch on A pillars
2-Hertz Silk tweeters
DC Audio Level 5/12
Skyhigh Wire
Mechman 320
XS Power D3100

MO Funniest Thread of the Year 2013: http://www.stevemead...dy-being-a-pos/

Beat the shit out of my bc2ks at 0.5ohm and never let me down.

Maybe I got the "last batch" of great CS from Ampmedics and has since drastically fallen. Sad to see

MY BUILD

1998 Ford Explorer 2dr sport

1/0 Big 3 1/0 everything

Alpine cda-9884

Crescendo CZ components

(2) Crescendo bc2000's

(2) Jolt 150ah

(2) Yellow top optimas

(1) Juicebox black cherry addition

(1) Mechman 270 avbm

miss my bc5500 and (4) 15's

You know why people are ass holes online but not in person? Because getting punched in the mouth hurts.

I run the nendo mezzo 6.5 components in the front and czs in the rear...jl 900/5 currently powering them on a kenwood dnx 691 hu.....they sound pretty great...fidelity is solid but what's most impressive is how loud they get. Sizing and fitment is a bit tough. Worth the work though

What's wrong with amp medics?

Takes months for repair very rude on phone. Told me he does repairs on the side. Bad experience here. I won't use him nor will I buy from a Company that uses them. Bad Vibes.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/garage/vehicle/2438-jeep-commander/

th_140x100square.jpgMechman_140x100px.JPGDCHome.jpgI

image_url-76414-1423274612_thumb.jpgimage_url-76414-1423320284_thumb.jpg

Pioneer P99RS
Ampere 3800
2-Ampere 125/4
4-6.5 inch Hertz HSK XL Mids
4-8 inch JL Audio ZR Midwoofer

2-5.25 Satori Mids
2-Morel Tweeters, 2 Hertz Milles 3 inch on A pillars
2-Hertz Silk tweeters
DC Audio Level 5/12
Skyhigh Wire
Mechman 320
XS Power D3100

MO Funniest Thread of the Year 2013: http://www.stevemead...dy-being-a-pos/

What's wrong with amp medics?

Takes months for repair very rude on phone. Told me he does repairs on the side. Bad experience here. I won't use him nor will I buy from a Company that uses them. Bad Vibes.

That sucks. I've never had any issues with Steve. He's very busy. But there's really no other repair place that does quality work other then dBr which won't do anything over a 5k. ARC in Ohio has turned into a complete hack. I would never send a dying cat there, but I do know there are several companies that use Amp medics for there warranty repairs

Archived