21hz Termlab numbers - new 1080 handheld cam!

got a new camera and been messing with it since yesterday tryin to get my DAMN Sony vegas working correctly - i think i finally got it......did some messin around at 21hz with the Termlab. I guess you can say i was breaking in the SMD's in this video :D

love the new camera, 21 htrz actually came across my PC pretty clean, OHH the camera for "racing" will it handle being mounted on the dash in front of the passenger, kinda of a POV setup?

PEACE cuz,

kenny

PEACE / LOVE & CHICKEN GREASE TO ALL!!!

142.7....AGAIN!!! man im upset, i thought i was deeper..LOL

Goddamn!

2001 Bravada (2wd) Pewter on 24's

JVC KW-AV60BT

10 Alpine Type-S 6.5s

2 PSI/BTL 18's @ 32Hz

2 Rockford Fosgate T25001-bd's @ 1-ohm each

Rockford Fosgate T1000-4

Rockford Fosgate T400-4

Rockford 3Sixty.2

Yellow top up front, 2 9a31s in the back

LOTS of AT 1/0

Python 991

350 Amp Singer Alt

"Build Log"

My Facebook

My YouTube

i didnt see the video or read anything but...cool story

and the reason your being a cock tonight is?

You tryin to challenge Jack's old setup Steve??? LOL

¿ǝɯɐƃ ǝɥʇ

Trolls never learn............

All BS aside, If I see one more comment in here that is NOT about the pre-sale, I will start the vacations. And that includes the trolls feeding the trolls.

YOU THE ONE THAT SOUND LIKE A OGER AND HUMPBACK/TROLLS?

Add "SMDLIFER" on Xbox LIVE to play with other SMD members.

New cam is very clear and the best sounds ok on the mic. But the subs was about to jump out the box

XS Power D5100, 2 D2700s, & 2 D975s

MechMan 220a Alt

DC 5K

Kicker 650.4

2 12 Ascendant Audio Mayhem's

Pioneer DEH-P7200HD

Rockford Fosgate 3sity.1

Build log: https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/166792-88-nissan-maxima-trunk-build/#entry2430899

https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/191439-lexus-is300-fi-crescendo-shca-rf-pics/

i do this with 12's in a trunk car with the box in the trunk and 4000rms

i can do a 148.1 on the glass sealed @31hz

Bullshit!

Nice video Steve. Love the number @ 21Hz. That is extremely loud.

Edited by Ryan Autry
ai.gifPhone: 559.229.0123 Web: www.aifresno.com Email: [email protected]Brands: Audison, Hertz, Ascendant Audio, Pioneer, JVC Arsenal, Alpine, Sony, Kenwood, Stinger, Compustar Pro, Audio Control, Second Skin.

I like the new camera. I have a GoPro HD as well, and it doesn't do well in low light or night time at all, but you can't knock a frame rate of 60fps, or so when dealing with flex. But, that other camera you have is shooting nice in HD. I wish it could shoot a little lighter as far as interior videos go (wanting to see the subs more).

Side note, I modified my GoPro housing so that I could plug it in and keep it charged while live streaming.

The discussion about pressure dropping with low hertz, i agree up to the point where you start using fan based subwoofers, for frequencies like 21 and below.

Bass Music Producer • Photographer • Graphic Designer

--------------

Deep Sector Boom...

Steve thats impressive indeed. Was that with vehicle closed up? Also the subsonic was off I imagine, if not you could probably do a bit higher yet.

I am not sure is many even risk testing that low but I suspect more will do it now.

I would really like to see each score from 21 to 50hz and see a full volume response. I bet those SMD's due to the design give you a nice response with very small peak. That will be my first test with mine, I want to flatten out the peak output bass response as much as possible.

-Donald Hebig1989 Blazer S10 4x4-Four Fi BTL N3 15" "Ruthless bass!"-Four pair of American Bass VFL 8", 6.5", and tweets-Sundown SAZ 1500(2550wrms=156 dB) 92+ Psychlone RTA. Fully off-road capable street build. Built for music.-----------Bringing Sound Quality to a whole new level.--------------dB Drag: Personal best 161.3 sealed up and 158+ Bass Race.USACi: -Canadian SB5 Record holder-Canadian SM 4001+ Record holder