Sonic Electronix

Hello Everyone, Im new to the SMD forums, but ive been a subscriber to his youtube channel for ages, seen all his vids a million times, Im a real bass head, i love it and everything about it, problem is, im from Australia and here in perth, its the worlds hardest thing getting American Subs shipped over, Currently, im 16 Years old and will have my Full license in 6 Weeks, I need some Help.

My Current System:

Deck: Sony Xplod GT480U

Speakers - 4x 6' Kicker Speakers (front and rear doors)

Rear Speakers - 2x 6x9 Kicker Speakers (Back Shelf)

Amp - US Audio 1000Watt Amp

Sub woofers - 2x 12' US Audio Sub woofers.

Car : Holden VS "S" 1996 Series II Super-Charged, 18' Fate Rims, Interior Neon's, 2.5' Lurkey Exhaust on a 2.5' Chrome Outlet.

As you can see, Ive put a lot of money into my car, ($7,000 total) and am Still paying it off, My current sound system is Nice, but i want more power, i really want to Shake the F'in roof down, I am currently a Student working a Very low paying job and sh*t hole hours so i cannot afford very much, BUT if anyone could make some Suggestions on How i could Improve my BassOutput im All ears! ill put some piks of my car up and hopefully you guys can gimme a hand! ( Please dont hate on me.)

Edited by Auzziebasshead93

Working on the electrical is always a plus, you know big 3, h.o alt, batteries. Equalizers, bass processors, you could in stall some mid-range, tweets, if you want bigger bass, try to build a box that will get lower and will work the subs more accurately. You could always add more subs, will another amplifier, etc etc etc.

Edited by Toady

what power can the subs handle? maybe a stronger amp would be a good upgrade if your subs need it. im not sure if you have a custom box? ported or sealed but i would build a custom ported box for your subs if you dont and you would be amazed by the difference when you have the right box.

Working on the electrical is always a plus, you know big 3, h.o alt, batteries. Equalizers, bass processors, you could in stall some mid-range, tweets, if you want bigger bass, try to build a box that will get lower and will work the subs more accurately. You could always add more subs, will another amplifier, etc etc etc.

X2

Big three is cheap and easy to do yourself. My second suggestion is look at your box. Have one designed by someone here if you cannot do it yourself. I use James here on the forum, thats his user name too BTW.

TeamDeadlyHertz-PUNKYOU007.png

d(-__-)b

beer sucks...but i can bring some jose cuervo. Only problem is that it makes me horny and gives me the rams. So unless yall wanna fight and then have some great make up sex i will leave it home.

hey guys, sorry for not replying quickly, me and the missus are watching a dvd, ok first of all i have a solid state box, no ports or anything, ill link you to a youtube video of my subs, they are 600watt each running of a 1000wat amp :) the big 3 is a idea, but unfortunately, i don't know enough to be able to purchase and install it myself... :(

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Uze9GdWxfo

Edited by Auzziebasshead93

hey guys, sorry for not replying quickly, me and the missus are watching a dvd, ok first of all i have a solid state box, no ports or anything, ill link you to a youtube video of my subs, they are 600watt each running of a 1000wat amp :) the big 3 is a idea, but unfortunately, i don't know enough to be able to purchase and install it myself... :(

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Uze9GdWxfo

There is a shit ton of tutorials, on here and youtube on the big 3. Just look in the electrical section here. Also the video sound like those subs pound pretty good. So a new box will help out a TON trust me i know. Soon as i switched to a good ported box i had roof flex out the ass.

so you have a 1200 watt amp? if your running 600 per sub thats 1200 watts total from your amp

No, i dont have the exact amount that the subs need to run, i think im a few hundred under tbh... but the amp i had was dam expensive.. so anything more might be out of my price range?

There is a shit ton of tutorials, on here and youtube on the big 3. Just look in the electrical section here. Also the video sound like those subs pound pretty good. So a new box will help out a TON trust me i know. Soon as i switched to a good ported box i had roof flex out the ass.

Ok ill check them out, problem with my car, is the subs are in the boot, does this affect it at all?